two

"Harry.." My mom shakes me. I waited here, sitting on the plastic hospital chair, until I fell asleep.

I rub my eyes, "Hmm?"

"Asia..She's already transferred inside the Recovery room." She mutters while Im still on my sleepy state of mind.

I yawned and stretched, checking my phone from my pocket, "Its 1:13 am." I say.

My mom nodds, "Do you wanna go home? Your Dad will be going."

I quickly shook my head, "No. I'll stay here." I say through my husky morning voice.

She sighs and shotting me a concerned look, "But you have to take a rest."

I shook my head rather reluctant, "No. I will stay here, Im fine."

"Okay. Just don't stress yourself." She mutters, standing up.

I rest my head onto the wall and breathe heavily, "Im already stressed." I say, barely audible.

I stayed awake for the past 2 hours. Watching all the Doctors and Nurses passing by, bustling around so busy. Hospitals seem to never sleep. I may not have that full knowledge about hospitals but what I know is that, its busy day and night, they work 24 hours straight, and non-stop services, helping to save lives.

My mom and Greece, considering they're amigas, talked non-stop about their liveswell, I was actually not listeningwhile I wait for the latest news about Cat.

It was exactly 3:30AM when Dr. Sheer, Cat's Doctor, came to us holding a  clipboard with a stethoscope over her neck.

"Early morning," She greets us as she smiled politely.

"Good morning Doctor," Greece greets her back, I and Mom just gave a nod back. "How's my daughter?"

Dr. Sheer purses her lip before she started to speak, "She's better. Her lung operation was successful. We inserted a chest tube in order to drain out her lungs. Though, she's still unconscious, comatosed."

Greece just managed a slow nod as my mom soothes her back.

"We'll be transferring her to a private room, she could stay there maybe for a day until we receive the reports about her blood. We still cant operate her leg since we just found out after her lung operation that her blood clots slowly." Dr. Sheer explains.

"Then when will she get operated?" I ask, piping in.

"After we get the results of her blood clot tests. Different tests may be done, like the Prothrombin time or the PT and the Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time or the APTT. It will identify which clotting factor or factors are low or absent."

We nod on her explanation. Greece questions, "Is that all, Doc?"

Dr. turns a page of the chart, "Well, her brain, she has a serious traumatic brain injury. Her brain might have dysfunctions or torn tissues, if worse, she may have long-term complications and dysfunctions."

I see Dr. Sheers downcast face in the way she mentioned it. She pusres her lips, and seconds after, she said, "Do not worry, we will update you as soon as we get all the accurate and latest results of her tests."

My entire world seemed to be frozen.

Greece sniffs, slowly nodding, "Okay Doctor, thank you."

Dr. Sheer nods and excused herself as she went back inside the recovery room. A nurse bustles in with a bag of blood, and before the door shuts behind her, I took a peak. There are a lot of recovery beds, lots of Doctors and nurses in white and sky blue uniforms hustling around. The door closes.