Momentary • byr

The Note of the Author:

This story was made due to the creative imagination of the author. Nothing from this story is copied, plagiarized or stolen. This is purely an outcome of the authors mind. This is an AU (alternative universe) story meaning I can change everything about the characters I'll be using. And also meaning, you can read this even if you dont belong to the fandom.

This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, some places, and incidents are products of the authors imagination and are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, places or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Again, this story is a work of fiction. There are some things in here which are just made up by me.

Copyright © 2014 by probabilitea. All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems without permission in writing from the publisher, except by a reviewer, who may quote brief passages in a review.

Massive thankyou to @Everdeen for making my cover! You are simply the best. Ily xx

Don't forget to leave your votes and comments! I hope you enjoy reading!