BNHA22: PR!Semi's sis

Enjoy!!
—-

"Are you guys ready?!" Yamada yelled into his mic, hyping the crowd up as they shouted loudly to show their enthusiasm. "Bakugo versus Y/N, who would win!? Let's hurry up and find out! Midnight, on your mark."
The female pro hero nodded her head, blowing her whistle as she brought her hand down, the torch igniting into a bright flame.

"Go easy on me, will ya, Bakugo," You laughed, trying to take it easy, your stomach quesy as the blond clicked his tongue in response. "I'm sorry if I hurt you in this match, I don't actually intend to do so."

"Start!"

You lunged towards the male student, your hands up in bright blue flames.

You saw his right arm tense and you smirked, knowing that Midoriya had been right.

Bakugo reared his hand back before he shot it forward, about to active his quirk when he felt a tight grip on his arm.

With wide eyes, he felt himself being flipped over, your body soaring over him as he fell onto the ground back first, staring up at your face.

He rolled to his side just in time to avoid a punch to the face, quickly jumping up and elbowing your crouched form, so now you fell onto the floor on your stomach.

You grunted as he pinned your arms and with a  bit of a struggle, you kicked the male off you, slamming your hand on the ground to create an earth wall to put space between you.

"You're one hell of a fighter, Bakugo," You managed out, panting as you wiped the sweat that started to dribble down your temple.

You were only responded with a loud explosion and your wall tumbled down, revealing the male with his palm facing you, smoke trailing from his arm.

His expression was blank, intent on showing you who dominated.

You braced yourself when another one of his explosions was sent towards you, flipping over it and throwing a punch to the angry blond's face who blocked it with a raise of an arm just in time.

You crouched and swept at his feet, successfully making him fall down. You were about to encase him in a block of ice when he was quickly able to recover, jumping back to his feet.

You ducked when he went for a strong punch, an explosion following, missing you by a heartbeat as you smiled up at him.

"Sorry,"

You jumped and a column of Earth shot out from beneath you and hit the red-eyed student in the abdomen, the impact forcing him to fly back.

He tumbled before he regained his footing, now sweating profusely and slightly pissed. He was losing and you knew he knew it.

He prepared himself when you charged at him again, lightning revolving around your hands.

You were about to hit him when a bright light erupted, blinding you as you hissed. You felt a force against you and you stumbled back, surprised whilst you tried to fight it.

With a growl, you stomped your foot blindly onto the ground and ice erupted all around you, forming a circle of sharp icicles that put the space between you and Bakugo greater.

"Just stop resisting and let me throw you out of bounds dammit!" Bakugo yelled, gritting his teeth just as you opened your slowly adjusting eyes.

You let out a laugh, "That's not the point of this match. Give it your all, don't be afraid too just because I'm a girl. Hurt me or whatever!"