BNHA60: PR!! Cause This Just Dont Feel Right To Me

sobs
hi guys i sksks published a new book sksks if yall would just sksks check it out

....

You ran along the rooftops of the makeshift city, trying to find your way to where you knew Bakugo and Midoriya were fighting All Might. It was only through the guide of occasional sounds of explosion and booms that you were able to find your way, arriving in an area where dust from broken buildings and streets flew into the air, your vision from above limited.

You brought your knives out and lifted your arms sidewards, bursts of wind shooting towards an outward direction. You aimed the blast of air to the dust that filtered the city, only stopping when you could finally see what was going on down in the street below.

Your eyes met with All Might's, who turned his to look at you when he felt the rise of wind and saw the clear of air, the usual smile ever so preasant on his muscular face.
You paused, an expression of 'Uh oh' forming onto your face, realizing that All Might had already spotted you.

"Nope,"

You closed the large gap between your arms in a hurry, your arms now stretch infront of you as you brought back the dust from earlier. You jumped to another building, jumping from one leg to another while shaking your hands, trying to remove the tingly nerves present in your body. Sucking in an air of breath, you blew out the dust away once more with a long exhale, the place now clear once again.

You spotted Midoriya and Bakugo down below, panting heavily as they barred their teeth in frustration, eyes solely focused on the strongest hero standing simply infront of the two, paying no mind to your figure that bounced on each step.

On one side you were relieved. Thank the heavens you were still safe. You didn't feel like getting beaten, not yet, nope. But on the other hand, you were slightly offended, how dare he forget that you were still there? Hadn't he noticed you like literally 30 seconds ago? Were you that easy to forget? Rude.

You let your flames roar to life, the bright orange that engulfed every part of your body seen from miles away, a beautiful mix of red and orange that danced together. Meanwhile, the clouds near you turned a shade or two darker, blue specks of lightning buzzing hypnotizingly around your frame. A grin made its way to your face, cracking your knuckles in unison to prepare for your entry into the battle.

You twirled your knives on each thumb, gripping them tightly before you leapt from the building, trails of blue lightning following right after you.

Letting out a loud yell, all attention turned towards you as you landed on the ground with a loud boom, the concrete under you breaking slightly from the pressure of the impact. The charge you contained released, traveling underneath and spreading all around within in a mile radius, burning down anything it touched into crisps of black. You stood to your full height, one eye electric blue that buzzed like the lightning you contained.

You headed straight for All Might, jumping up high in the air to form water whips with a flick of your wrists. You lash them out, wrapping them around the pro hero's muscular arms as you landed on the ground, forcing his arms to lock at his back. At the same time, Bakugo gripped his other arm and let out another one of his strong explosions, using the opportunity to go offensive. You turned, only to yelp when you were swung around in a circle, releasing your water whips as you crashed against the side of a building.

The heavy blow cracked the building, dust from the cement rising into the air while pieces of rubble fell to the ground. All Might stood at the center, barely breaking a sweat with the same smile present on his face. He let out a hearty, irksome laugh.