0.2

Your pov.

I wore my school uniform, my white Fila Disruptor II shoe and picked up my bag. I hear Yena groan as she walk out of the room with half opened eyes. She pass me a piece of paper and mumbled, "This is our school's application paper. Our classes and activities are all stated here. Text me later okay..."

"Araseo. Go back to sleep its 6am right now, its still early." She nodded and went back to her room, closing the door.

I went out of the house carrying the two boxes of BTS merch with me. As the lift reached the lobby, two man helped me with the boxes and drove off. They are suppose to help me move my things to my new apartment. I breathe in the fresh morning air and skipped towards there. Its a ten minutes walk from Yena's house to my house and a twenty minutes walk from my house to the school.

When I went up to my apartment floor, the previous owner who was a lady, probably in her early forties, greeted me. I bowed and we both went in. She showed me that the apartment is in perfect condition as stated. I nod as she then pass me the keys and walked off. My things were already here, all in plastic wraps and boxes. I start to unpack the staff and shift the things here and there. The bed that I ordered was already fixed yesterday and placed in the bedroom. The apartment is perfect.

Picture of the apartment
When you first enter :

Picture of the apartment When you first enter :

Bedroom

I will not show you the picture of the toilet but yall can imagine it any way you like!

I lay down on the sofa for a while as I held my head. I feel so dizzy after shifting and packing my stuff but I'm glad I finished, well almost. There is just one last task left. I took out all the posters and slogans. I took blue tacks and started pasting them on the walls of my room and the living room. I went into the bathroom and put on my Jungkook shower curtains. If Jungkook ever comes to my apartment he will be shock and probably think I'm crazy. I then laughed at myself. Pfft. What chances are there? Meeting him that one time was already a blessing and I can't stop thinking about it.