2.8

Your pov.

Chaelee sat beside me while I was at the window seat. "Hey do you mind if you exchange seats with me? I get dizzy really easy but whenever I sit on the window seat, it won't affect me much."

"Urm yea sure." I got up and let her in to my seat while I sat on her's. She pulled out her makeup bag and touched up on her makeup. I shook my head and adjusted myself comfortably in my seat.

I took out my earpiece and plugged them in.

Falling asleep into dreamland. All you could think of was Jungkook and the things you wanna do with him. You couldn't help but smile when you think of him giving you that dazzling sweet smile with his teeth showing.

An hour later, someone tapped on your shoulder gently. You woke up, still a little asleep. "Hi miss, spaghetti or chicken chop?"

"Ah, I'll take the chicken chop."

"Is there salad?" Chaelee asked, poking her head out beside you.

"Sorry miss, there's only two option for you to choose."

"Never mind then, I'm fine without it."

"She'll take the chicken chop too." You spoke. The flight attendant smiled and passed you another packet of chicken chop. You placed it on Chaelee's table and gave her the utensils. "Its not good to starve and don't worry, plane food aren't that bad. Try it."

"I'm not hungry." She said, rolling her eyes and looking out the window. At that moment, a sound followed which made you chuckle. She squinted her brows in embarrassment.

"Your stomach definitely called out for food." You said, with a slight laugh as your lips curved a little up to the left side.

"Who allowed you to laugh." She said, turning to you grabbing the utensils and opening the packet to take a bite.

"I'm not laughing." You said, taking a bite of your meal too. She then looked at you for a moment and gave a little laugh too. The air between the both of you started to lighten and isn't so intense-like anymore.

After hours of travelling in the sky, the plane finally landed on Bali. "Thank you for choosing SP airline, I hope you enjoyed the trip back. For those who are visitors, welcome to Bali. For the citizens, welcome home." You got up and followed the others out of the plane, to the checkout area. Chaelee jogged towards you and passed you a note.

"I have some things to tell you. It's important but don't look at it now, look at it when you're alone." She said.

"Why-"

"Miss Chalee and Miss Y/N, I would prefer if both of you would stop chattering and catch up quickly. There's no time. We have a dinner at 8pm so please focus on your job here." Austin Choi spoke. You quickly hid the note from his view. Both of you walked up with the team and head to the checkout point.

They entered the van which was outside the airport, awaiting for their arrival. Austin took out a laptop and started working on his emails and scripts.

"Chaelee, this is for you." He passed behind a thin black file to her. "You have to memorise this for the business meeting tomorrow. Its all about their company's details." After that, he turned to you and passed you another file. "Make sure to read up and when we meet him tomorrow, you are to go through him all the details and information of our system. This deal is very important so do not mess up." He ended and continued looking back at his laptop.

"Sorry, but may I know where are we headed to first Mr Choi?" Chaelee asked.

"We are going to check-in to our hotel first. Any of you hungry?"