2.6

Your pov.

Aunt Jieun is coming over this afternoon and I am going to cook her something delicious. Its been so long since I last saw her ever since the phone call happened. I prepared the food and lay it on the table as I grab a bottle of coke from the fridge and pour it into two cups, filling it halfway.

Gotta stay away from diabetes

The door bell rang and I immediately ran to it, opening the door for her. She came in hurriedly and gave me a tight hug. "Aigoo, I missed you so much my dear. Hows your studies going?"

"Great. Its just exams are coming around the corner so I'm a bit busier."

We sat down at the dining table and chatted along while digging into our food. She told me about how her past weeks has went and that she got a new job. "Why did you quit your old job?"

"Well, this new job is my interest and it also offers a higher pay thats why."

"Ah~"

My phone buzzed as a text notification appeared on my screen. My lips unintentionally curved to a smile as I read it.

Jungkook : Hey, I'm sorry. Can we talk?

Jungkook : I really miss you

Jungkook : I was wrong previously, I shouldn't have restrain you without hearing your explanation.

Jungkook : Please Y/N? I miss you, talk to me *cries

"Why are you so happy?" Aunt jieun teased me with her slightly curved smile as she played with her eyebrows at me.

"I-Its nothing." I said as my heart pounded happily.

"Is it a guy..?"

"A-Ani! Its definitely not a guy..." I pursed my lips as I realise how stupid I sounded trying to hide it. She giggled and pinched my cheeks while giving me a wide smile.

"If its a guy, I hope he is treating you well." I giggled too as we laughed together. Then, here comes all the question bombing in just like a tsunami coming right after tiny waves. "How old is he?" "Does he go to the same school as you?" "Is he handsome?" "Are you two dating?"

"Imo, you asked so many questions at once, how am I suppose to answer." She laughed and knocked my head lightly with her knuckles. "Look at you all grown up! Even dating a guy now. I thought you said you wanted to marry Jungkook huh? Finally getting that out of your head?" If only you knew imo... hehe

"Araseo, quickly finish your food! I have to help you wash them."

After lunch, we sat on the couch with my head on her lap as she stroke my hair while watching Simpsons together. Its aunt Jieun'e favourite cartoon animated show. Its just like how we were before I moved away. She has always been more than an aunt to me. Almost as close to my mother.

"Imo, hows your life going? Are you okay?" Her eyebrows lifted as she looked a little surprised from my sudden question. She gave me a warm smile and patted my head.

"Of course."

"Really?"

"Yes, don't worry about me okay? Focus on your studies and have fun with your friends araseo?"

"Yes yes"

----•••----

"Bye!! Take care of yourself okay? Text me when you're back home!" I shouted as she waved behind while walking off. I closed my door and hurriedly went to change into a hoodie as its cold outside.

"Hey." I jumped a little with my hands placed on my chest. He chuckled innocently as my lips pouted at him.

"Yah, you scared me!" He gave me a small smile and pulls me close, wrapping his arms around me tightly.

"Sorry, I missed you so I couldn't wait and came by." We pulled away, his hands still holding my shoulder.

"D-do you wanna come in?" He nodded like a little kid, I laughed as I pulled him in by his wrist. Closing the door behind me, I told him to wait at the couch while I grab a drink for him. But as I was about to walk off, I fell back and my butt landed on his lap, one of his hands holding mine while the other on my thigh. I felt a sensation went across my whole body from his touch. He stared at me for a moment, his huge dark brown eyes looking straight at me before landing on my lips. "J-jungkook.." Before I could manage to form a sentence, he dived in as his soft lips came in contact with mine. My eyes wide, and I could feel my body tense up. His hands let go off mine and moved up to my back, pushing me a little closer. His mouth moves rhythmically and I followed. This kiss was different, it was much more deeper and just something that I have never felt before.

Then, he pulled away and gave me a slight smirk. "You are a pretty good kisser Y/N." My cheeks immediately flushed rosy pink as I looked away. He held my chin with his hand and pulled me to face him. He then gave me a soft look. "I'm sorry about what happen before. I was wrong." He said, his face turned into an apologetic pouty one. I giggled at his cuteness.

"I was wrong too. I should've asked you for the reason and try to understand your side too." I wrapped my arms around his neck and snuggled myself into his chest. He did the same, holding me tightly as both of us just laid there on the couch for who knows how long. Time feels timeless whenever I'm with Jungkook. Its not really making any sense but what I know is that I'm addicted and hooked. To him.

"So do you want to talk about it?" I asked with caution in my voice. I'm afraid if it would be a sensitive topic for him since he haven't told me anything about his relationship with Austin other than the fact that they are both in bad terms.

"Well... he is an asshole. Pardon my words this time but he's a pretty fucked up person. Chaelee was my ex girlfriend which you know about already. Shes my first. Not that it matters but at that point of time, I was still a trainee under supervision since I was debuting soon. So I couldn't really go back to my family and she was all I cared about, other than the boys. Austin knew about it, and one day, she didn't reply my text for the whole day so I ran to her block only to find her, getting out of his car. When she got into the lift, he came out of his car and came towards me."

"He saw you?"

"No. He planned it. He knew I was going to come running to her apartment. He told me that if I don't listen to him, he would take everything away from me. I wanted to report him but there was no point since he was the director. There was no way I can go against him. And when I did, he would delay our debut and sabotage our promotions. When I went to ask Chaelee why she cheated on me, all she said was that I wasn't good enough for her and that I couldn't give what she wanted. Her dream was to become a model and the reason why I worked so hard to debut in the first place, was because of her." My face fell apart as I looked at him. "But its okay. Its all in the past. I have you now and all I need is you." He gave me a warm smile as his light pink tinted lips glowed under the light.

"Yes. You have me, and I will always be by your side."

"I just don't wanna lose you." He said, a little shakiness in his voice.

"You won't." I pinched his cheeks and gleamed. "Even if you wanted to get rid of me, I wouldn't let you!" He chuckled and planted a kiss on my forehead.

"I know you won't." He said while pushing back a strand of hair from my face. "I love you Y/N"

"I love you too."

[A/N]

Hi guys!! Really sorry for the long update but my exams are coming soon so I might not be able to update every week but I'll still try my very best! Thanks for all the love and support you guys are giving!! I really appreciate it :) And happy belated 23rd birthday to our precious bunny!! ❤️