2.2

Your pov.

Jungkook pulled up at a fancy hotel, the walls were tinted bricks, having the 90s feels. There was a small garden with a cute water fountain in the middle. The entrance was grand as the main door was made out of custom made diamonds and the glass windows beside it was so cleaned that it seemed as if they were not there. "Er...Jungkook, this place looks expensive..." I said softly.

"Don't worry, for you, anything is fine. And I prefer this place because its actually a private place, lots of celebrities and high class businessmen come here to either do their business or have their dinner or to yea." He then held my hand, intertwining our fingers as I look up at him, a smile tugged on his face. I look away quickly as my cheeks flushed. Gosh, this man is making me go crazy.

We entered the building and must I say, the interior design is just...elegant and beautiful. The floor was marbled gold, the walls were tinted bronze kind of golden ish colour and there was a huge chandelier hanging from the ceiling in the middle. The guards and assistants were all dressed in custom made silk uniforms which probably cost more than my whole life. I gasped at how expensive this place looks, which definitely is.

We walked to the counter as a waiter came to us and led the way to a corner seat, a table for two. She handed us the menus and stood at the side, waiting for our orders. I peeked at Jungkook over my menu and a smile formed on my lips. He was so handsome it was almost impossible and his hair was nicely gelled, I recognised this hairstyle anywhere, it was during his dope era except that his hair colour was different. It was dark brown this time. I must say he looks mesmerising in brown. His double eyelids were so beautiful and his lips...gosh I JUST WANT TO KISS THEM-

I mentally slapped myself as my thoughts consumed me, I then scanned through the menu as I gaped at the prices. Thirty dollars just for a plate of pasta?! All of the dish itself cost about twenty dollars plus or thirty. Shit. This is so out of my league...

"Its okay, just order what you like." I looked up as he smiled at me, giving me an 'ok' sign. He probably felt how overwhelmed I am by the prices. I tried to find the cheapest I can see. The cheapest on the menu isn't even a meal... Its an appetiser. I sighed as I continue flipping through. "If you can't decide, I can help you to order. I know their best dishes here." I nodded as Jungkook raised his hand for the waiter to come forward. "I'll have the marinated fish, two medium cooked steak, one steamed vege, a plate of grilled wings and do help me to remove the bones nicely, one plate of truffle fries, one spicy chili crab pasta and a bottle of wine please. Thank you." The waiter took the menus and smiled at us before walking off. I awkwardly smiled back and diverted my gaze to Jungkook. He was fidgeting with his fingers while looking down.

"Are you okay?" I asked softly. "Are you... uncomfortable because of me?"

"What? No no! I'm just..a little nervous. I have never dated before and I don't know if you're okay with the place and all."

"What? Oh my god, I'm more than fine. This place is just way out of my league. This meal probably cost more than my rent previously." He chuckled at my joke as I did the same too.

When the food came, my jaw dropped as the servers laid the dishes on the table. "Oh my god, can we finish?"

"I'm a very big eater (y/n)." He said as he start to cut his steak into smaller pieces using his knife and fork. I was about to cut mine when he took over my plate and placed the cut one in front of me. He flashed me a small smile before continue cutting the other one. "Thank you." I muttered as I took a bite of a piece of steak while hiding my blush. The food here taste so expensive. The sauce and everything was so well cooked and everything tasted the way it should. I glance at the glass cup of red wine. Should I drink? But it would seem awkward to not cheers...but it seems awkward to cheers too..? How do rich people drink wine?