Chapter Two

*ATTENTION*

I want to update again later tonight. But you know what will help motivate me to do that? That's right! Commenting, Voting, Or Fanning! Hell you can do al three if you want! (;

____________________________________

"Victoria?" I called from my room.

"Yep?" She dove onto my huge mattress and snuggled into the sheets.

"Do you ever think about..." I trailed off biting my lip. It was a nervous habit.

"Our family? Yes." She answered, already guessing what topic I was on. I seemed to be the only on that had a hard time talking about it.

"No, I meant of the Evergreen Pack."

She shook her head no but then nodded.

"Yeah...I guess I do."

I nodded to show that I was listening and continued to put on mascara.

"And, not to sound biased or anything, but I mainly think about Alexander. You know? Wonder how he's holding up."

My heart rate picked up.

"Oh my gosh I completely forgot about the little twerp!"

I shook my head smiling fondly at a memory of my childhood best friend.

"Didn't he have like brown hair and blue eyes?" I asked no suddenly interested in something.

She shrugged. "I think so, I feel like a jerk though. We were definitely like the Three Musketeers, no four! We were the Four Musketeers back then." She was smiling now too.

"Four?" I looked at her through the mirror, puzzled. I was trying hard not to stab myself in the eye while putting eyeliner on my waterline.

"Yeah remember um...damn it what was his name?...Ryan! That's what it was, do you remember him? He was the beta's son, we all hung out together."

"No...I don't remember him..."

"Light brown hair and green eyes?" She quizzed.

"Oh snap! I remember now he was such a cute little guy!"

I was as giddy as a kin on Christmas now! How could I have forgotten about those retards? I've known them since I was first born, literally!

"I wish that there was some way we could talk to them. I would love to see some old faces from the Evergreen Pack."

I nodded in agreement. "Yeah our packs were basically joined at the hip when...when, well, you know."

Victoria climbed off of my bed and gave me a huge hug, kissing the top of my head at the same time. "Are you sure there are no records around this place somewhere?"

I scrunched my eyebrows together in thought. "Uh...I don't think so..." I trailed off still in thought.

"What about in the attic? That's where most of the stuff is kept from before June 14, 2004."

"I bet I'll beat you to it!" I hollered and started racing towards the third floor staircase. Whenever I started feeling sad I use all of my pent up energy and do something. That's why I was like a sports guru in high school, even though I was kind of bummed that I couldn't play to my full abilities, thanks to humans that went there also. But as an alternative I would just run through the thick forests behind the pack house.

"But what about you and Dylan?" She laughed trying to catch up with me.

"He can come too! Now quit trying to distract me!" I laughed even harder as she picked up her pace and was only a couple of footsteps behind me.