Chapter 1.5

Sup, I lost the chapter for a second and had to find it in the history but finally found it again so I put it back up after a few minutes. Alright lets get into it.

Your POV

I was searching for Elizabeth all over the village, but I couldn't find her. (Oh, Elizabeth why did you run away. Even if we can't work like others we can still try.), you think running around still searching. Thats when you hear booming noises, as if something just crashed, you look towards your left and see the house right next to you get obliterated. (It that Melon boy?!), you think but didn't pay Attention to the rubble about to collapse on you. "(Y/N) Watch out!", you hear Elizabeth yell. You look up and see the rubble but it was far to later. "Elizabeth ran over to you unconscious slightly bloodied body."

Meliodas's POV

I had has caught full hands on the spear, turn around to see the commotion. He sees you injured and Elizabeth crying out your name. His eyes fill with anger and he faces direction the spear came from. He stepped back, and started pivoting his arm while also chucking the spear ten-thousand times of force. It was quick struck across the sky with intent to kill and it headed the direction of the holy knight who picked a fight. The pink haired holy knight sought comfortably in a chair waiting for a response after throwing the spear, and so he got a full response from Meliodas. The holy knight sensed it coming his way and he tilted his head to the left in response.  The spear passed the pink haired holy knight's head and hit the wall instead, causing the tower to collapse. 

Meliodas rushed over to you and picked you up and headed back to the bar, with the help of Elizabeth patching you up. "Did that come from the holy knight who put the sword in the ground?", Elizabeth asked at your bedside worried about you sleep state. "Yeah, We better go, we'll put others endanger.", Meliodas said leaving the room. "Okay.", Elizabeth said looking back down at your body.

Five Days Later~

No One's POV

Your wounds have healed up great, leaving no scar on your pretty face, and body. You were all lo0king out the windows at the sight of the Forests of White Dreams. "We're r-really going in there?!", Elizabeth asked a little scared. "Yep.", Meliodas said unfazed. You all leave and lock up the tavern before setting a single foot on the grass. You were soon face to face with the Forest of White Dreams thick fog hitting you in the face each step you took, (Ugh. this place look creepy, but I have to press on. Though we have been walking for three hours.), you think looking at the others.  "Meliodas are you sure about this, we've been walking for thee hours, we haven't seen any signs of animals much less any human either?", Hawk asks. "Your right Hawk.", Elizabeth agrees. "Sir Meliodas, are you really sure well be able to find one of the Seven Deadly Sins here?", She asks turning around, as you look at Meliodas to answer her question. "Probably.", he answers nonchalantly.  You slump in disappointment, "You mean we came her without any solid evidence?!", Hawk asks angry. "I heard the boy say there's a terrible monster always lurking around these forest.", you say as everyone looks at you.  "Meliodas stops and heads behind you, "W-What are you doing?", you ask looking at him. "Nothing I just need to keep everyone in my sight, you far of from the group.", he says as you fall for it. "O-Okay...", you say as you keep walking but don't notice Meliodas looking for a chance to strike. (Hum, darn it, I really wanted to...I'll try Elizabeth.), Meliodas think in disappointment. You all keep walking further in to the forest for some time.

"Ah, I-I feel something grabbing me from behind!", Elizabeth says. "Hey relax...just me.", Meliodas say nonchalantly squeezing her bottom. "Haa, good what a relief.", she says. "He's such a creeper.", Hawk say to you as you nod. "Well, putting that aside for just a minute...", Meliodas says. "Good, I thought you'd never stop.", you and Hawk say in sync. "...I might have a little evidence, traveling throw the Forest Of White Dreams on horseback I more difficult, It so hard to get your bearings that experienced travelers go around it.", Meliodas stated. (Hold on, something doesn't feel right.....there gone I don't understand did I leave them in the bathroom....no I wouldn't forget....I need to tell (Y/N)....), Elizabeth think feeling her bottom for something missing. You were taking in all the sights to the best of your abilities till Elizabeth walked up to you. "You need something sis?", you ask quietly. "(Y/N), me underwear are gone>", she ells you as you look at her in confusion. "What?", you whisper making sure the boy can't hear. "Yeah I don't know how.", she whispers back. You tell her to turn around and she did, you slightly pulled up her short skirt an see only her bare bottom, you quickly put it back down, "Elizabeth how?!", you loudly whisper. "I-I don't know.", she shushed you down and says. "Okay just walk more carefully okay?", you tell her. "O-okay, thanks sis.", she say as she hugs you and she walks closer to you the whole time. "Hey pick up the pace!", Hawk yells to the both of you and Meliodas look back. "Coming!", you both yell in response. "Hey take it easy , not fun traveling with a nervous piggy.", Meliodas says teasingly. "HEY WHAT DO YA MEAN PIGGY, HUH?!", nine hawks yell toward you all. "Huh, it a herd, there all me!", Hawk yells. "Yeah who the real one?!", the 'question'. You,Meliodas, and Elizabeth just look at the situation in awe. "This is the monster of the forest?", you ask not being fazed.  "I for one find it terrorizing.", Meliodas says as all the Hawks charge towards up in fear. Meliodas charges back, knocking down all the Hawk probably including the real Hawk. "Hes not a nice man.", one of the Hawk say weakly. "Hawk!", you and Elizabet call out worried. "(Y/n), Elizabeth!", the Hawks charge towards you seeking attention. The all the monsters formed into Elizabeth as you turn to see dozens of your big sis. "Elizabeth?!", you call out. "Yes, sis?", the all answer. "Huh, how....", you question to your self as Meliodas grabs you. "I'm so confused.", Hawk says. "Sir Meliodas~", they all say. "I'm the really one, no I am, don't listen to her.", they all say in sync. "Ho ware we going to tell her apart.", you ask. 

Soon Meliodas asks all them lewd action soon to find the real Elizabeth. "HA, Big sis are you okay you ask as you run throw the temporary fallen monsters, when one garbs your leg causing you to trip. "Ugh, ouch!", you sit up and realized the were many of you copying everything you say. "Huh, what's going on!", they all say along with you in sync. "Oh, what a crowed of nice boobies.", Meliodas say in awe. "Would you cut it out!", Hawk yell in anger. (Now how am I gunna tell them apart?), Meliodas think, then "Alright you all still do everything I say okay?", he asks as the do the same. "Okay.", they say acting out your personality. "Now think is going to be good..", Meliodas mutters to himself. "Now you all say me pat your heads.", you all pat your heads at his command even thought the real you hated listening to him but you had no choice. (Ah, I got it!", he thinks of a plan. "Alright, Say. My. Name.", Meliodas command fulfilling out his plan. (Haha, okay...), you think realizing his plan. "Sir Meliodas, Meliodas, King Meliodas.", some yell in sync., but you answered last. "Hey Melon!", you say loud enough to hear. Meliodas smirks and charges, knocking all of the monsters out of their form. "Yes!", you and Elizabeth hug in celebration. "You know I would have gotten that over quicker if your cognizant wasn't so alarmed.", Meliodas say in disappointment. "What do you mean?", you say still hugging Elizabeth. "Will before I stole Elizabeth's panties I was going to steal yours first.", he says sprinting after the monster with Hawk. It took you a full second to comprehended, "YOU WERE GOING TO STEAL MY PANTIES OO? You little pervert!", you yell in annoyance sprinting after with Elizabeth.

/Advertisement/

If you like this story try my other stories, 'Natsu X Reader (Mating Season) (Lemon)'or 'Immature Yandere X Reader'.

This one was long. See ya.