Chapter 4.5

Hey. I'm not really going into detail with bans dreams and flashbacks. Will only do a brief explanation. Enjoy!

No One's POV

"We're here!", Meliodas yells as the ground shakes due to Mama hawk. "So this is Necropolis? It's not what I expected.", Diane says. "How'd a run down place like this end up with such a name like that anyway?", Hawk said jumping down from Mama Hawk. "Rumor has it, this should be the place that's closes to it.", Meliodas states. You and Elizabeth decided to climb down Mama Hawks ladder. "Let's see if we can get some intel on King, and find out where to go from here. Also we're going to have to make a little food money, so lets get the tavern up and running!", Meliodas suggested. Ban jumped down from Mama Hawk last, "What do ya know The captain really does serve the drinks.", Ban mocked. "Seeing him working, he's so cute omg!", Diane squealed. You decided to maybe check out the town with Ban but Meliodas stopped you both, "Where do you think you are going~?", Meliodas said sneakily. Which he surprised you both. "To help ban get info.", You said sweating a little. (Oh he's gunna make me be a server girl again.), you thought. "Were gunna need you guys to work too, bring in some customers jumbo billboard girl!", Meliodas said rudely to Diane. Though she didn't mind, "Are you sure!?", Diane yelled. "And you whip up some tasty grub jail bird cook.", Meliodas said talking to Ban. "Oh who me~?", Ban said cocky with his cooking abilities. "Are you sure you this guy handling our food?", Hawk asked. "Trust me, I know it's hard to believe but Ban is an amazing cook!", Meliodas boasts for Ban. "Yeah well I don't know about that.", Ban said awkwardly embarrassed. "Alright you guys! Lets put our back into it!", Meliodas yelled as everyone went for their assignment. Though for some reason Meliodas had excluded you and Elizabeth. Even though you tried to sneak off, you still wanted to be included, just not a kinnky server girl. The outfit was bad enough. Elizabeth decided to approach on the matter. "Please Sir Meliodas me and (Y/n) wanna help in some way." Meliodas turned around and looked at the both of you. "Yes but I'd rather your injuries heal.", Meliodas said. "Yes, but my injuries don't both me anymore.", Elizabeth stated HER condition. "Well alright, gather some intel from customers.", Meliodas said. Elizabeth nodded her head, and ran off. Meliodas tried his best for you not to ask the same, but your hard working spirit cocked-blocked his wishes. You tapped on his shoulder lightly and he turned to you. "Well can I help with something as well?", you asked. Meliodas rubbed the back of his neck, "Are you sure?", he asked. You nodded. "Well uh....", he was looking around frantically for something easy you could do. "*sighs* Well I guess you can...*sighs* help me in the bar, BUT behind the counter, okay?", he said with a worried look in his eyes. "Okay!", you said marching off in a cute step. "AND DONT WORK TO HARD!", he yelled lastly. "Alright!", you yelled. Meliodas chuckled nervously and wiped his forehead, soon trying to following you inside. That's when Dine grabbd him and embrace him into her cheek, "OH~ Captain! You made me the billborad girl I'm so happy you choose me! Also don't worry I won't let you down!" "Ugh, GREAT!", Meliodas said in a muffled tone. "Oh yeah, Ban the pantries out in the back!", Meliodas informed but Ban had disappeared. "Man what a jerk!, Hawk yelled. "He just took off?", Meliodas asked.

Ban's POV

(I think the ole captain is loosing his mind. What kinda info is he expecting to find here?), I thought as I walked through the deserted town. yell from across the small and quiet town. "Man, I just joint is seriously run down, uh-", I say as soon as I spot a little girl behind a brick wall. (Elaine?), I thought. She turned to notice me and she wasn't who I thought she was. I decided to approach her anyways, "He, Sorry bout that.", he apologizes. "That's couldn't possibly be her.", he mumbles to himself, That's when he notices the little girl hit the cold and dirty ground. "Uh oh.", he says lastly.

No One's POV

"We've go amazing drinks, and there's a super billboard girl that will welcome you in! So step up to the hot Boar tavern!", I hear Diane repeats. "That's boar hat, but what ever.", Ban says. "We've got plenty of free goodies, just for coming inside!"

Meliodas POV

I was making preparations behind the bar till, "So Sir Meliodas...", I hear Elizabeth. I turn around with a 'Hum' as a response. "Ho would you describe King?" "Yeah! What's he like?", I hear (Y/n) ask coming in from outside from taking out the garbage. "Hum...Lets see now...", I say putting my hands on my hips and looking up in remembrance. "I'd say he's kinda the Seven Deadly Sins mascot. Our pet? I guess..", I say. (Y/n)'s eyes widen and she gasps, "What that a mean thing to say. He's a human being not a pet!", she says cutely defending King. Which she doesn't even know him well, yet she's willing to defend him. I smile at her wryly till Hawk butts in, "Hey you know perfectly well there are no pets allowed in this establishment! How can you bring and animal in a dinning area, it's just disgusting!", Hawk yells stupidly. You began to cover you mouth with a balled fist, and clutching onto your stomach trying not to laugh. As for me and Elizabeth we stare at him for a moment. "Ever heard the word of irony?", I ask with a serous expression and arms crossed. "Oh about King...", as I say this (Y/n) calms her laughing. "...There was a time when Ban was totally into collecting plushies.", I finish. "S-Seriously?", Elizabeth snickers a little. "That's just adorable.", Hawk squeals thought (Y/n) doesn't comment.

~Flashback~

"This is absolutely heart breaking!", King yells crying. Ban lied lazily and drunk on the couch with tons of plushies, "Give it a rest, huh?" "How could you steal these wonderful plushies from those wonderful kids?!", King yells looking at Ban. "Each one is an emotional possession of theses small children!", he blabs on crying. Ban take a small sip of his booze as he 'listens' to Kings cries. "Your just a nasty man who feels nothing!", he finished. "What there packed full of is rags and stuffing.", Ban says picking up a bunny plushies and ripping the stuffing out as an example. "Don't you darn!", King yells taking it from him quickly. "Its alright.", I say patting his back as he cries. Ban soon fell asleep on the couch of plushies.

~Flashback over~

"And all night before morning King decided to take all the plushies back to the owners." "Mr. King dose seem like he values a lot.", (Y/n) says smiling. "Yeah, I agree.", Elizabeth said. "That also means Ban is a big jerk.", Hawk adds. "I bet the fought all the time.", (Y/n) said getting up and sitting at the counter. "What would make you say that?", I aske watching he sit down. "The King and Ban were practically joined at the hand. Though when I think about it, that might have been to clean up Ban's messes.", I say. "But when all said and done they did make an excellent team."

No One's POV

"We haven't gotten any customers, I couldn't get a single person to show up.", Diane says sadly. You head outside to check on things, and hear what Diane says. "Ah, Its quite alright Diane. Give them time to gather their money or something.", you say. "M-Maybe your right. It's just I don't want to fail the job Captain gave me specifically." You frown and face Diane, "Diane don't say that, even if no customers show up. You still haven't failed anyone. I'm pretty sure Captain would never think you failed him.", you say patting her ankle due to your size. She smile down at you. "Thank you (Y/n). Okay!", she say looking down at the town below. "Come in and stop by at the Boar Hat!", she continues to advertise. It seems like neither of the girls notice Meliodas listening.

Meliodas's POV

I was going out to find Ban and check the progress till I stop to listen in on (Y/n) and Diane. "We haven't gotten any customers, I couldn't get a single person to show up.", Diane says. "Ah, Its quite alright Diane. Give them time to gather their money or something.", I hear (Y/n) say. "M-Maybe your right. It's just I don't want to fail the job Captain gave me specifically.", I frown at what Diane said. Till I hear (Y/n) burst out, "Diane don't say that, even if no customers show up. You still haven't failed anyone. I'm pretty sure Captain would never think you failed him.", my mood shifts as I hear (Y/n) defend me. It made me happy that moment. "Thank you (Y/n). Okay!", Diane says in a brighter tone. "Come in and stop by at the Boar Hat!", she continues to advertise. (That's nice a thing of (Y/n). I see how far you'll go with your kindness.)

Okay there you guys go. See ya! :D