Chapter 5.4

Hey ppl. I don't remember what jewel said you had like Elizabeth's or if I said it was your choice.

Ep.9

No One's POV

Ban'oo Region Northern Liones

"Here me men. We will continue South, eat our fill, and crush Britannia!" All men who follow cheer. Then a big beacon of lightning rain nearby. The lightning disperse to reveal Gilthunder, and someone else. "Wait Cheif, those guys are holy knights!", a bandit yelled. "They only sent two! They're dumber than I thought! Let the Red Carnage begin!"

"Well the truth is we don't care for pest. Do we Gil?", the blond holy knight asks. "No. I really hate them.", Gilthunder simply answered. Gilthunder raised his sword to the sky, and electrified all at once. Screams of agony and pain, reach all over the area and muffled by the outland mountains. "You need to lighten up a little. Thought right now it's time to finished this.", th blond holy knight sated attacking with wind.  All bandits are demolished.

Elsewhere~

"The new generation? What's that?", Meliodas asks King. "Apparently there have been a few fail apprentices who've found a way to gain the full power of a holy knight, in the span of one day. Gella for instance. She's the latest apprentice whos grown strong over one night. Doesn't really seem right does it?", King informed. "She was?". Meliodas asks. "Lets back up a minute. You took the sacred treasure that was bestow upon you by King Lioness himself AND SOLD IT!", King says in anger. Meliodas smiled rubbing the back of his head, "I needed seed money for the tavern." "Yours was stolen!?", King continued. "Well they threw my butt into that prison.", Ban told. Diane hid her face in her hair, looking at King with puppy eyes, "Am I a bad girl?" "If its misplaced that its not your fault.", King said. "Hey I don't understand why your getting so upset king.", Hawk says. "These guys do pretty go with what they've got", you add on. King turns around, "Sir Pig, Princess (Y/n)." "Sir Pig?", Hawk questions. "You don't need formalit-", he cuts you off. "Now lets say that this lake represents all the used by one of the sins. How much water could you scoop out just by using your hands?" "Hands?", Hawk asks holding up is 'hoove'. "That's right. No much how magic there is, you're pretty limited by them, but if you have a weapon. Especially a sacred one...", King holds out his hand towards the lake. "You can draw out tons of magic.", and he formed a sphere of maintained water. "Sacred treasures are pretty awesome." "That's make a lot of sense..", Hawk turns  to Meliodas and grabs his collar. "...WHY THE HELL YOU GIVE YOURS UP YOU HAM HEAD!!!!" "in any case were gunna have to get your sacred treasures back. Assuming your serious about saving the realm.", King says. "Excuse me. But Sir king before you joined us were you working with someone in the castle?" "Uhm, more or less." "Do you know what happened to them? Our father and two sisters?", you ask. "I'm afraid not. Sorry about that.", King says. "Oh, I see.", Elizabeth's head lowers in sadness. You place a hand on her shoulder and rub her back. 

Later~

"Why an I in this room?!", King yells. "Cause there's on where else to put you!", Hawk yells back. Ban was out cold on the bed. "Then ill go outside an ruff it there. At least ill be with Diane.", King says leaving the bedside but Ban grabs him. "Snuggle up captain Hawk.", Ban say slurred. "Lest go!", King yells. "Nope.", Ban says. King and Ban continue o fight. "Operation Snuggle complete.", Hawk says leaving. 

You and Elizabeth sat on Meliodas's bed. Elizabeth was worried about your family and fiddling with her earring. You were worried too, but you knew they're okay. Looking out the window, you watched the stars glow bright. Then there was a knock at the door. You and Elizabeth look up/turn around, it was Meliodas. "That's really pretty, Nice.", Meliodas says with a smile. "Yes, I got it on my fifteenth birthday. (Y/n) has a jewel too." "Really I wanna see.", Meliodas says walking into the room further. You turn around and show him your (f/c) diamond (jewelry). "It was a present from our big sister, Margret.", you say. "All the younger princesses have one. There all something different. And there all from Margret. She's really thoughtful and kind.", Elizabeth says as you nod. Meliodas sat on the bed. "Veronica the second princess is a handful.", Elizabeth says as you agree. "I remember father always use to scold her for being willful and playing with swords. I tried too but always would injury myself in some way. So I stopped, and just watched her. Though most of the time I was bed-ridden.", you say. "Back then Gilthunder played with us too.", Elizabeth added. "It was wonderful.", you and Elizabeth say in sync. Meliodas smiles, "Now don't you two worry. We'll rescue your father, sisters, and everyone else too. That's one of the reasons we're on this quest.", Meliodas says. You smile, "Melon." "So now...", Meliodas lays across the bed facing the window and looks up at you. "...let's some sack time, you and me~" "Huh?", you didn't quiet understand, neither did Elizabeth.  Then Hawk popped out of nowhere, and had instantly already had put Meliodas in ropes. "You don't learn do you bacon brain.", Hawk says. 

Elsewhere~

"That town there on the side on the mountain side is called Visal. Its a merchant town.", Meliodas informs. "You think it's really here?', Hawk asks. "Not too long ago, one of the customers we had said a hammer was brought in that was so big no one could wield it. Don't you remember?', Meliodas says to Hawk. "So no one could handle it?', Elizabeth questions. "It could be Diane's.", King says. "Awh to hell with that, we've got to do something bout my clothes.", Ban whined. "Just cover your six pack with an apron.", Meliodas said unamused. "That's not important now!", Diane yelled slamming the ground. "Why do I have to stay and mind the bar?", Diane whines. "Look Diane, Ever since a giant went wild at there festival a few years back, they've all been band from town. But we'll come right back as soon as we see what's up.", Meliodas says. "Its gunna be boring.", she whines. "No it won't. I'll stay with you.", you say patting her leg with a smile. "I'll stay too.", Elizabeth smile and heads next to you. "What? Really?", Diane questions. "Yeah it'll be nice for a girl time.", you say. "Yeah just us girls.", Diane chuckles. "Okay, lets hit I!", Meliodas says. 

The town was a festival, merchants selling weapons of all kinds. Bakers selling food and produce of all kinds. Stores selling clothes and armor of all kinds. It was an moving market, with plenty of buyers and sellers. "Captain do we have to look through all this stuff?', Ban asks. "Your really wearing an apron?", King asks. "Let's go find and arms bender.", Meliodas says. Then a male with green hair and glasses stops his store hunt and looks to hear Meliodas's voice. 

"Looking for something sunny? Or are you planning to be apart of the festival?", a drunkard asks. "Naw we're trying to look for a weapon. A really big hammer. We heard there might be one at this market.", Meliodas says. "Ahh, well that's easy enough. Right there behind that rock.", the drunkard points at a large rock with a few pedestals, beams, and two bridges to it. Diane's hammer was engraved into the side. "Look! Its Diane's Gidden!", King yells. "It was here all the time.", Meliodas says with a smile. 

"Alright it's time to begin the annual Vasal fighting festival now!", a tiny man yelled with enthusiasm. Everyone cheered along. "Use of weapons are strictly forbidden, we're gunna let out fist do the talking! So hurry up men and sign up right away! The winner gunna get 100 gold coins. But that's no all, you'll also take home thing giant war hammer!", the tiny male yelled. "What a barbaric gathering. Right captain-", King says as he faces Meliodas. "We're gunna put our names in aren't we?", Ban asks. "Lets see whos got what it takes.", Meliodas joined in. King frowned and turned away he didn't want to be apart of it.  Meliodas grabs King by the collar, "Hey count us in!" "You can count me out!", King says. Then another brut male grabbed Meliodas by the collar, "This ain't a festival for little kids, GET outta here!" Meliodas looks down, "Sorry I don't see what the problem is." "Hey there friend. This is a festival kay? Just relax.", a familiar male says. "Who are you? You know my name is Taizu right? I've been the winner of this festival three years in a row.", and with that the brut walks off. "Okay then. Man my job has gotten in the way every year, till now. Yeah! My dream of fighting here has come at last!", the guy yells. "So lets do this you guys.", he says and finally leaves. "I've seen him somewhere before.", King says. 

"The festival elimination round will now begin! Fighter's enter the ring!", the tiny mal yells. Meliodas, and Ban step in confidently, but King not so much. "Man I wish I stayed behind with the Diane.", King says. 

"The seven deadly sins. Thought they'd show up. Grimoire!", Veronica says. "Right.", Grimoire follows. 

Now, lets get ready to take Diane's sacred treasure back!", Meliodas says with King and Ban at his side.