Chapter 41

"Oh fvck! Yes! Don't stop! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yeeeeessss!!!"

               I shrink lower in my seat as my mouth drops open, my bag over my red face as the woman pants some more, Chandler snickering beside me, never stopping as some couple starts to make out beside us.

               "Hey Raven...I thought you wanted to see this movie..." Chandler grabs my shield from the screen and I'm immediately exposed to a woman on a table, a muscular man kissing down her neck and I hide my eyes from the sex scene I didn't know this movie had.

               I thought this was a comedy! A romcom! I didn't...I wouldn't! Chandler must think I knew! I didn't!

               "Sh1t that woman can bend her back..." Chandler puts his feet on the chair in front of him and another teenage girl hisses to him to take his feet down, but he only throws her a bird and continues to chuckle at my expense. "Rae, you're going to miss her doing the human pretzel." Chandler barely gets out before snickering again.

               "Shut up." I whisper. "I didn't know..." I hide my face in my knees and sigh to myself as the couple beside us don't let up but instead up their PDA. I'm so mortified I could die.

               It's awful because, somewhere inside me, I can't shrug the feeling of curiosity. These things on, on screen. Will Chandler do those things to me on Friday?

               I know I probably shouldn't be wondering, but, instead of being afraid, or hesitant, I'm plagued with anticipation...what does that even say about me?

               In my mind, it says I want the boy I love, the guy I dream about, to love me in the most intimate way known to man.

               I've been reading way too many fanfictions for my own good, but it's true... When I don't have to be plagued with unwanted thoughts about our secret relationship, and the fact that it's a little difficult to trust him for some reason, and other things, I'm overcome with the giddiness that he's mine and I'm his.

               "You were so tight the first time! Now it's so easy baby..."

               "Yes...I loved the first time."

               "There's no blood this time...your pussy is nice and loose for me."

-Chandler's P.O.V.-

               The smirk on my face is dropped when the fvcked up dialogue on the screen comes out like it's a sign...a sign for us, me and Raven. Saying what I have no clue, but I know the universe is screwing us. One side-glance in Rae's direction's and I know she's just as aware of this as I am.

               The couple that was hilarious up until a second ago is still sucking face and it's annoying the sh1t out of me. Can't they go somewhere else to swap spit?

               I turn to see Raven's eyes glued to the screen, her gaze evaded to the corner of the picture allowing me to scan over her dark hair, light neck and pink lips when suddenly I'm thinking about our first time fast and coming...

               It doesn't take long with the images of her naked body under me, from what I can remember she looks like, I feel a pulse set off an erection and I roll my eyes at how much of a pervert I can be, even now in the middle of a crowd watching this weird movie.

               It's not even letting up given the circumstances I'm in.

               "I'll be back." I whisper to Rae, but before I can leave, the lighting on the screen changes and exposes my bulge the moment she turns to face me, distracted the second her eyes land on me.