Chapter 2: Dwigt needs help

In last chapter
Jake's POV
I walked over to Dwight in time to catch him as he collapsed. "Hello Dwight" I whispered to him. I pick him and carry him to my cabin and lay him on my bed. I saw his ankle was twisted and I started to fix it.

In this chapter

Dwight's POV

I woke up in a room. With my ankle in a make sift cast. I tried to move but tensed up when I felt someone move beside me. I look and see Jake laying beside me, I didn't want to wake him but I had to. "Hey Jake Hey" I say nudging him. "Mmnnnn Five more minutes" "Jake wake up its...." I look around to a clock "if you are looking for a clock I don't have  one" he says getting up and walking to my side of the bed and helped me up. As I struggle to walk he says "here let me help up" as he picks me up byrdle style. My face goes bright red and I say "T-Thank you. But why are you helping me, you kinda bullied me in high school" he looks down at me and said "after you had to totur me, well kinda before I said you could help me at your house, you said no but I had on inseted you said fine I finally say how your family treated you for being you know..." "yeah I know, but did you..." he cut my off by kissing me. I soon kissed back, as he sat me on a chair without breaking the kiss and sat on my lap. About five minutes of our make out session we broke apart for air. "J-Jake I had a crush on you for about a year n' a half. I am in love with you" I say. Jake at this point is unbuttoning my top and I could see his vampire teeth. I tilted my head to the side as he bit my neck.