The Escape Part 2

*Updated July 6th/23, Last updated February 4th/19*

Ace's POV

I ran to Jake's Cabin to warn him and Dwight of David's Plan

*Flash back*

David and I ran back to his and his family's home. My face was still sore from what David hitting me. Dwight's little sister told me David was going to kill her older Brother Dwight.

*End Flash Back*

I reached the cabin with Daisy on my back. "Jake, Jake let me in its Ace" I say as he opens the door. Daisy got of my back and ran to Dwight. "Big Bro, David is going to kill you" she stats.

Jake's POV

I open the door to Ace bagging on it. "Big Bro David is going to kill you' this little girl runs to Dwight. "Ace we need help to get somewhere else" I say letting him in.

One day later

"Thanks Ace, for your help. Ace you could stay here with us to be safe" I say as he starts to protest then agrees. "Daisy will also stay here with us" Dwight said, "you don't want her to get hurt do you" Ace says as Dwight agrees with him.

"Look, Dwight if I turn you into a Vampire, you will miss out on your old age and time" Jack says and Dwight walks up to him and kissing his boyfriend.

"I wanna be a vampire too" Daisy says bluntly and everyone looks at her. "Maybe when your older sis" Dwight says and she pouts, sad as she was, she soon passing out.

"She is not going to remember any of this" "no she isn't, but what she is going to remember that you and her got into an acedent and you didn't make it" Ace says replies to Dwight.