Chapter 4: The Escape

*in last chapter*

Dwight's POV

"I don't know what you are talking about David" Jack said a bit painfully. "Ace drop him and help me search the house for Dwight" David said to, I think is Ace. Ace and David left the room and closed the door. Jake looked at me and opened a small sliding door and mentioned me to go though.

*in this chapter*

Jake's POV: I slid open a trap door and mentioned Dwight to go though. He slid from under the bed and went through the door. I told him I will open it again as I closed the door. I heard David and Ace come back return to my room. "Boss he isn't here" Ace said as he got smacked by David. "I see that" he said looking at me with his purely-blue eyes. "We will be back Jakey Bear" David said picking me up and roughly kissed me. But I didn't kiss back, David said as he stopped "you will love me, Jake." David and Ace started to leave, they turned as he said "oh that Dwight will be killed" then they left.

Dwight's POV: 

 I saw what David did to Ace. Then I would remember when he would do that to me. Yes, me and David are cousins and I hated him. Jake opens the trap door and I struggled to get out. Jake helped me out, "Jake, David is my cousin and Ace is friend by choice, they also bullied me in high school" I say limping to the kitchen. "Did you know David is a lot like me" he says as I nodded. "Hey why did David kiss you" I say as he looks at me and said, "David and I were a thing a while ago and I cut it off when the Abuse got to worse", then he started to cry. "But we need to get out of here before David comes back" Jake said wiping away tears from his face.