-late.

lismin.
-
"what on earth! i'm late! where is that stupid bus?" lisa loudly cursed in her head. she's going to be late, and their manager will probably punish her with tons and tons of worksheets.

lisa is an office clerk. she works for ksj enterprises.

while lisa was waiting for a bus, a familiar voice called her name.

"hey lisa! do you want a ride?" jimin said, while rolling his window down.

"you're right on time jimin!" lisa said as she walked down the road and up to jimin's car.

jimin is lisa's friend. jimin works nearby ksj enterprises, which is a bakery.

lisa stepped inside the car, and on the seat beside jimin.

"thank you jimin. if you didn't pull over here, i'd probably be late and be scolded." lisa thanked jimin.

jimin replied with an eye smile. "you're welcome, lisa. your workplace is near from mine anyway,"

"yeah it is."

the two talked more while on the way. if i were to be late because of this, then it isn't that bad. i don't mind being late for work, lisa thought.

"bye jimin!" lisa said goodbye after stepping out the car.

"bye lisa!" jimin said.

they didn't understand it, but—a big smile crept up their faces after they were done talking. lisa was blushing when jimin would compliment her. cute, jimin thought.

"she's girlfriend material."

-