-really?

liskook.
warning : cringy fluff ahead.
-

"if you really, really love me, mal—"

"but i really love you," jungkook cut lisa off.

lisa laughed and buried her face on the bed. "um, really is one of our songs."

"i don't care."

"then, maybe..i gotta know that you for real! really, really, really!" lisa sang once again.

"how can i prove that?" jungkook thought deeply. "ah! i know!"

"how." lisa said, with a low and tired tone.

"here, lay beside me."

"and?"

while lisa was laying down, jungkook covered lisa with a thin blanket and pulled her to his embrace, kissing her deeply.

for a solid five seconds, lisa pulled away and removed the blanket. "that's not what i meant, you slug."

"but that's my rendition of love." jungkook explained.

"what rendition?"

"you and me, in each other's embrace, singing love songs and sweet talks in each other's ear, midnight talks at our rooftop, and...just caring about our own world. you know what?"

"what?"

"i like me better when i'm with you."

lisa blushed. "ah heck, i'm flustered." while jungkook laughed silently.

"but remember jungkook, love yourself also."

"lisa, i never loved myself. but since you came? i loved you so much i forgot loving myself was even a thing."

-