Ghost crew meet E127

(Hera pov)
We came out of hyperspace and we enter naboo orbit we needed to land and make repairs on the ghost. Okay everyone we reach naboo and we are going to land on the planet I said the team walk in the cockpit did you least tell Sato where we at Zeb ask me
yesZeb hera did Sabine said okay Sabine you got guns,zeb the phantom,Kanan the haul,me and chopper will fix anything wrong with the ship system's I said has I land the ghost and we walk down the ramp. We look around it was nice here quite and peacefully too okay everyone let get to it and make the repairs I said has everyone did what I told them to do. Me and chopper were fixing the scanners and the shields too well sabine,kanan,zeb fix and clean the ship too then chopper told me that the shield and scanners are okay thanks chopper i said to him he give me a nod okay lets do a test see with they work scan the area for me i ask him he plug in and he scan the area and then the scanners pick up something that weird it said that there something far west i said chopper scan again i ask him he scan three times and that something is conform there something over guys chopper pick something on the scanner and it far west i need you guys to check out for me i ask them okay here we go check it out specter 1 out kanan said has me and chopper see them heading west for that thing that was on the scanners.

(sabine pov)
we walk to the locations were hera said that the scanners pick up something and she want us to check  it out okay we are getting close so we need to stay quite kanan said sincewhen we are quite kanan i askhim good point he said then my scanner wrist began to beep okay we are here i said then we got out of the tress to see a mine completely destroyed and there was storm troopers bodies on the ground and the transports and speeder are destroyed too what happen here i ask kanan i don't know but what ever did this must be big or it was a attack on them he said has we look around and saw nothing that lead to a rebels attack then i see drag marks on the mountain GUYS look i said has they look at the mountain too something big must have made that i said then i look to my right and i see foot prints over too foot prints two different ones too i said has i out my hand on it and move in the print then it leads away from the mine guys look like what ever made these it was heading down the hill and in the trees I said okay let see what made these track Kanan said has we walk to the forest.

We follow the foot prints to the forest and okay the prints end here Kanan said has we stop at a river well what every it was the river must has took it with it Zeb said has I look at to my right and I see a something on the shore guy's look over here I said has they look too and it was some kind is speeder but it had four wheels on it and it was orange too.(this was orange)

There was a handle on it i open the side i look inside and it look like we can use the parts from it kanan i think we can use this thing for parts or sell it for credits i said has kanan think about it okay we have to ask hera first  he said but h...

There was a handle on it i open the side i look inside and it look like we can use the parts from it kanan i think we can use this thing for parts or sell it for credits i said has kanan think about it okay we have to ask hera first  he said but how are we going get this to hera Zeb ask i don't know maybe it has a start button i said has i look in the vechical let me try this Zeb said has he slam his fist on it then something came on and made a noise too.