Decepticons arrive/rebels fun

(Sabine pov)
I woke in my room and get off my bed and stretch I began to think about what happen last night me,Zeb and Kanan found a weird speeder and turn out it was a small orange robot with blue eye's and he couldn't talk but he understand us and I give him a name too. i got ready and put my armor on and went to the gallery to eat i walk in and i see everyone morning i said morning sabine hera said so how the ship i ask her the ghost is coming slowly and we been done in a week she said guys is ezra still out there i ask them i don't know i think he gone kanan said i'm going to see i said as me and the crew walk outside and see nothing not even ezra. where is ezra at hera said i think he left zeb said i felt bad because i think he got lose okay let get finish the ghost up hera said then we got to work on the ghost.

I was under the ship cleaning the gears sabine hera said what is it hera i ask her he back she said i stop and i got out and i see ezra in the trees looking at us i smile and i walk to him hey ezra what are you doing i ask him e point to the ship oh that the ghost it my home and our ship i told him come out ezra they be nice to you i said has i walk to the ghost and ezra was right behind me hey ezra nice to see you again hera said ezra just look at her and nod his head then look at the ship like the ghost ezra hera ask him he reach to touch the ghost then we heard a boom and it scared him we loo to see a star destroyer heading somewhere the empire are here how i don't know how but it look like a supple ship and when there is supple ship hera said there is a base near by kanan said with we can get those supple we can use them for the rebellion and for the ghost too i said okay sabine,kanan will go to the base and take those supple and destroyed that base too hera said now you speaking my language hera but what we do with ezra i ask them has we look at ezra he look at the ship in the air take him too you may need a quick get away hera said okay hey ezra i said to him has ezra look at me can you help us follow that ship i ask him he made some noise and nod his head okay follow us then i said has we follow the star destroyers to the base.

(Hera pov)
I watch Sabine,Kanan and ezra disappear from us you think they be alright with ezra being with them Zeb ask me I don't know Zeb but we must let them see with ezra can be trustworthy I said for what he ask meI will like to take ezra to Sato and see with he can join the rebellion against the fight with the empire I said you think Sato will say yes to ezra I mean ezra is small robot but he may be clumsy around the base when we wall around Zeb said I know that zeb that why he be in his vehicle mode and only in his robot mode when we ask him too I said okay but we need to get a bigger ship for ezra Zeb said we will I get Sato over too for now let get to work now I said has we began to work on the ghost.

(Sabine pov)
Me,Kanan and ezra head for the star destroyer to get the supplies and blow the base up too. We walk to the base with ezra following us so what we do with ezra when we get the ghost repair Kanan I ask him we leave and
head back for chopper base as for ezra he stays here sabine kanan said i was shock by his kanan you can't be seriously about leaving ezra here all by himself i said to him i'm sabine ezra can't fit in the ghost even with he in his vehicle  mode too we need a bigger ship for him to fit kanan said i know that what with we get a bigger ship from chopper base and come get him i said sorry sabine but the answer is no he said then we see the base but it on a cliff great how can we get up there now kanan said then i look back to see ezra getting hit with the trees branches every time he push them away from him hey ezra come here i said has walk to us and got on his knees you think you can get us up there i said has i point to the base he look at it he pick me and kanan up and he start to climb on the mountain. He reach the top and he put us on the ground okay ezra stay here i call you when we need your help okay i said he nod and climb down to hide okay let go kanan said has we sneak in the base and to their supplies.

We climb on the roof and climb in using the vents and i see two of them kanan grab the vent hatch and pull it off,i jump down and kanan jump down too and he went left i went right he knock out his and i grab mine and snap his neck the last guy turn only to be punch in the face hard by me. i hurt mt wrist doing that aw i miss Zeb i said as i crack my knuckle to help it kanan cut the door open with his light saber and we grab them i plats some bomb under the consul okay i think that good i said he sneak throw the base before we can get to the cliff HEY YOU STOP a trooper spot us i grab mt blaster and shot him then the hole base was know we are here great what now kanan said has he fire at the storm troopers coming this way before they can get closer i see tree's in the air what the heck i said as the trees land on top of them. i see ezra climbing up with a tree with him thank's ezra for the help he said then i see a tie fighter heading this way EZRA BEHIND YOU i yelled he turn around and see the tie so he grab his tree he brought and throw it at the tie and he got it and it crash in the forest come on ezra let go i said has ezra turn into his vehicle. We attach the crates to him and we got in him and he had back to the forest where the ghost is okay I said has we drove away.