Ezra Torture/final battle

(No one pov)
Sabine began to wake she open her eyes to see she was in cuff in a Empire transport Sabine try to move her hands but they were cuff but she saw two dead storm trooper and the drivers she look to see Kallus driving the transport you killed them Sabine said so I'm going to drop you off then head back with my team I tell Pryce that your friends broke you free Kallus said as he stop he got up and free Sabine wait why are you doing this Sabine ask because I intend to handle those machine personal Kallus said as he take her cuff off and open the door you want to save your friend head the Empire outpost it not far from your camp and be quick before I arrive Kallus said as Sabine walk out of the shuttle then Kallus took off. Sabine ran back to camp she see Hera and the other GUYS! Sabine said Sabine what happen Hera ask it Ezra the Empire capture him with two more they look like Ezra but taller and more deadlier Sabine said as Tristan landed near the camp Sabine I just saw them carry Ezra to a Empire base heading north Tristan said Sabine it your call Kanan said what you kidding Ketsu said we are trying not to get capture he better off with them Ketsu said listen here bitch Ezra is my friend and I been there for him since we found him now I'm going rescue my friend because I don't maybe you forgot about that Sabine said as she walk away Tristan your with me Hera get the ghost ready when we meet you here Sabine said as her amd Tristan flew to the base where Ezra is at.

Ezra was being held by chains and was being held up by a crane tell me where is Optimus and the other Rebels are hiding and we can end this war Shatter said as Dropkick grab him by his chest talk Dropkick said who is Optimus Prime Pryce ask as Shatter and Dropkick look at her

This doesn't concern you human Pryce Shatter said as she look back at Ezra last chance Shatter said as Dropkick punch him Ezra look at Pryce before he look down. Sabine and Tristan sneak their away to the base no Guard's here Tristan said as Sabine cut open the fence for them to get in okay this away Sabine said as she and Tristan ran to the building. Dropkick punch Ezra in the chest before he did a spin kick snapping Ezra chain and breaking the left side of his chest as he fell on the ground can I Dropkick ask Sabine and Tristan were by the door looking in the room his memory cells are fired...finish him Shatter said as Dropkick slam his foot on him then the recording of Optimus appear we fight on regroup,rebuild and take back our home but first we must find refuge first you will travel to earth once we gather the others we join you you must protect the planet if the Decepticons then our people are truly finished hold on soldier I am coming Optimus recording ended prime is coming here Dropkick said their all coming here this could be our best shot to wipe out tue entire autobots resistance Shatter said we will burn the entire planet to cinders Dropkick said we must get a signal to Cybertron immentidy Shatter said Pryce grab her comlink and she turn it on tell them to bring an army Shatter said Kallis we made a terrible mistake Pryce said and thanks to our human allies I know how to get the message home Shatter said as she show Dropkick a image of their satellites their using our satellite's their bring an army their going to kill all of us Pryce said thanks for your hospitality friend Pryce she all your Shatter said as Dropkick turn his left hand into his gun and point it at her KALLUS YOU HAVE TO STOP THEM!Pryce said as Dropkick Incineration Pryce Shatter lift her right arm to show Dropkick a image of a tower I found a tower that we can use to send our message it's close Shatter said as she behind Dropkick ah E127 I forgot about you Shatter said as Ezra got up I didn't Dropkick said as he point his cannon at Ezra before he fire NO EZRA!Sabine scream Tristan cover her mouth as Sabine cried Shatter and Dropkick open the garage door anf transform into their land vehicle they drove off from the base before they transform into their air vehicle and took off.