Decepticon Hunt/Ezra capture

(Sabine pov)
YOUR WHAT!I shout at Tristan as Ezra transform into his vehicle mode you heard me my girlfriend Tristan said sup Sabine Ketsu said don't you Sup Sabine me Ketsu I still never forgive you I said as I place my hands on my hips please that was years ago Ketsu said yeah but I never did I said Sabine that was a long time ago and Ketsu as change since then she been helping us with the Empire and dealing with anyone who harm our clan Tristan said yeah Wren your clan as accept me into the clan can we just put this behind us Ketsu said but I won't I said as I went back to my bench as Tristan snd Ketsu left me and Ezra alone

*On Lothal*

(No one pov)
Thrawn Pryce and Kallus walk into the control room gentle...bot please welcome to Lothal satellite HQ Pryce said as all of the workers stop and look at the Decepticons how kind of you to let us in finally Dropkick said these will help you in your search for your target Pryce said as Shatter and Dropkick look at her

I talk to my leader and he said he give you ultimate access to our satellite and hardware too Pryce said thank you friend Pryce tell me are those communication device expend long range Shatter ask as she point to the holo-table yes they do even ac...

I talk to my leader and he said he give you ultimate access to our satellite and hardware too Pryce said thank you friend Pryce tell me are those communication device expend long range Shatter ask as she point to the holo-table yes they do even across the galaxy why Pryce ask as Shatter smile.

A mandalorian shuttle exit out of Hyperspace Ketsu pilot the shadow clusher down to a rebels camp alright go tell Sabine we almost there Ketsu said as Tristan left the cockpit and climb down the letter to see Sabine sitting by Ezra in his vehicle mode we almost near the camp Tristan said as Sabine put her drawing away good it good to see them again Sabine said you know you got family too Tristan said yeah but they didn't betray me and make me leave Sabine said as she grab her bag the shadow cluster land near the camp and the ramp lower down Sabine Tristan walk down the ramp as Ezra drove off the ramp before he transform into his robot form thanks for coming Sabine Hera said no problem it mean getting away from my mother I take it Sabine said yeah what about them Zeb ask as he point to Tristan and Ketsu blame my mother Sabine said as Ezra was messing with his radio what he doing Kanan ask oh I fix his radio and I think he learning how to speak through his radio Sabine said as Ezra nod his head well we are going free a few prisoner and we could use your help Hera said okay Ezra you be okay without me I ask as Ezra transform into his vehicle form Sabine smile good Ezra your learning Sabine said as Ezra honk twice alright let go Hera said as they got into a transport and took off.

Pryce watch as Shatter and Dropkick use their tech and Empire tech to search for E127 it unbelievable I tell you their combine our scanners with theirs to search for this target Pryce said as Kallus and Thrawn watch from the window but Kallus shut the com off you sure we can trust them because I saw two of them fought and I saw what damage they can do Kallus said relax Kallus once they find their targets and he is dealt with we finish them off and you will have the pleasure to do so Thrawn said as Kallus smile.

Ezra was in his robot form sitting on the ground as he watch two Lothcat fight Ezra then stood up and walk around the camp he look at Ryder U-wing and he was going to touch HEY!a voice said making Ezra jump don't touch that Tristan said as Ezra step back a bit but he knock over a bunch of crates over Tristan and Ketsu watch as Ezra try to grab them but he didn't catch leave them Tristan said as Ezra step back and bump into a rock as it tip over Ezra try to grab the rock but it fell over near the generator WATCH IT YOU OVER GROW TRASH!Ketsu said as Ezra look at the ground and he pick it up and put it back but it just fell over I swear Sabine is wasting her time with you Ketsu said as she walk to Ezra your nothing to her your garbage,trash she doesn't want you Ketsu said baby stop Tristan said no listen here Sabine is keeping you around so she can tall to someone who listen she not your friend and she never will be Ketsu said KETSU!a voice scream Tristan and Ketsu look to see Sabine and the rebels standing there Ezra look down as he took a step forward but he trip over the cable and fell on top of the Holo-table the electricity ran through Ezra body shocking him.