Chapter 5

"Man you always run into the pretty ones."

"She's easy on the eyes that's forsure."

"I wonder how much she'll go for?"

I heard voices echoing in my head as my consciousness slowly started to return. I opened my eyes, blinking rapidly to adjust to the environment. When I finally opened my eyes and my vision cleared, I saw that I was in a very tiny, dark room, laying on the floor. There was a single lighting fixture that hung from the ceiling by a chain. The cement floor was cold against my skin, indicating that I haven't been here long. The walls were also made of cement, with large stains adorning it. Stains that I immediately recognized as blood.

James was leaning against the wall, watching me. Standing next to him were the men I recognized from the bar. They were standing in the corner of the room, one had his arms crossed in front of his chest, while the other was smoking a cigarette. Both of them had their eyes glued on me. The metal door behind them was shut, and most likely locked. I sat up quickly to see that my hands were bound, and I was still wearing that god awful Dior dress and heels.

"Hello darling." James said as he smiled wickedly at me.

"Fuck you!" I scoffed in annoyance, making the men look at me with surprised expressions on their faces. James looked at me with his eyebrow raised in curiosity as he tilted his head to the left slightly.

Whoops. I'm suposto be an innocent girl on vacation. Let's try this again.

"Where am I!? Where the hell did you take me?!" I said frantically as I looked around the room making sure to add fear in my voice to make it believable.

It appeared to have worked, because the surprised expressions on the mens faces now turned into cocky smiles as they looked at me fidget on the floor... fucking idiots.

"Aww no need to be scared now darling." James said as he walked over to me slowly. The cocky grin on his face made me want to snap his neck right here and right now, but I had to play my part until I could figure out a better plan to get into the Mafia. I scooted away on the floor, until the cold cement of the wall hit my back.

"Who the fuck are you? Why am I here?" I screamed as I faked tears. I was an incredibly good liar my whole life, and I was thankful I learned how to cry on command back when I was a child... my parents would always give me whatever I wanted when I started crying, so needless to say, I learned pretty quickly.

"Stop crying. We have a showing in twenty minutes, and we need you looking your best for the buyers." James said as he grabbed my arm roughly and pulled me up so I was standing on my feet. One of the other men in the corner turned around and opened the door before both of them walked out into what appears to be a hallway.

Buyers? So I must be in the right place. Thank God.

Due to my heels, I stumbled as James dragged me towards the door. He paused for a moment before looking back at me with his eyebrow raised. His eyes scanned me up and down, making me feel so disgusted that I bit my cheek in order to prevent me from vomiting on him.

"You won't be needing this." He said as he quickly turned around and grabbed the neckline of my dress. He ripped it in one quick motion, and the flimsy material of my dress fell to the floor, leaving me in only my underwear. Jame's eyes stayed glued onto my chest, where my plump and full breasts were covered by a white lace bra.