Identity Stricken (nsfw)

Summary- After years of being in Outpost 3, devoid of the touch you so badly needed, an all-too-familiar stranger by the name of Langdon meets you in your sleeping quarters and loves you in all the right ways.

Warnings- smut, lots of teasing, non-protective sex, aftercare (if you squint)

Words-1901

Original Link- http://cocosfern.tumblr.com/post/181878263723/identity-stricken-michael-langdon-x-femreader

"Who are you?" You tilted your head as you looked into his eyes, searching. Langdon was but a stranger, but it felt like you've known him forever. His hard eyes sparked in the firelight of your sleeping quarters. You wanted nothing more but to be with him, to feel, to touch, to feast.

For he was your meal.

"I'm somebody who knows you, Y/N. I know your deepest desires, I know your greatest fears, I know what makes you cry..." He took a step towards you, his black scent filling your sinuses. You gasp, the tiny speckle of noise tumbling from your mouth as he steps closer, almost nose to nose with him. "I know your carnal urges, what makes you shudder." His ring-clad hand trials down the side of your thigh before tracing it's way between your thighs.

"I don't even know you," Your bottom lip was held hostage between your teeth as his hand circled back out onto your outer thigh. His mere existence carries so much dominance, the way he walked into the library made your knees weak with sheer attraction. There was a scary familiarity in his face the more you look at him. His now strong cold glare was once soft, innocent. You remember it.

Suddenly he backs up and turns away from you, his hands clasped delicately behind his back. You drop your arms down against your dress in defeat. You remember his beautiful head of blonde locks once being short and shaggy, falling in front of his eyes when he would tilt his head forward in the slightest. Tears came to your eyes at the memory. If it even is one. "You're remembering," he turns to face you, his eyes brimmed with tears. You nod, allowing a single tear to fall from your eye, just to followed by another, and another, and another.

He draws closer to you, a bare smile ghosted over his beautiful face. More memories flood to you of Michael. You remember all the laughs you shared together, how distraught you were when he was arrested and taken to The Hawthorn School without saying goodbye. You remember growing your powers together in the privacy of his bedroom. Then you remember.

"Mikey?" You cry, holding your arms out to him, desperate to feel your love after more than a year being apart from him. He kisses the top of your head repeatedly, whispering 'I love you' over and over without fail. Your Michael was always a perfectionist. "Why did you do it?" You croak out into his chest, your voice just reaching his ears.

He sighs and shakes his head. "Y/N, I had to keep your identity as well as mine, hidden, for your own safety." He kissed you once more on your head before clearing his throat to continue. "The witches, they have clairvoyants. I know I killed them all but Cordelia, along with some others escaped. I couldn't risk losing you from your knowledge."

"You know I'm powerful enough counteract them, Michael." You sniffle. He looks down to you, the hardness in his eyes long replaced by fondness and admiration. "You let me stand here and tell you that I don't know who you are. My God, you grew out your hair,"

"Sh, my love." Michael tucks some of your hair behind your ear before running his thumb across your bottom lip. "Let me make it up to you, baby. Show you how much I love you." He gently wrapped his arms across your back before lifting you. Instinctually, you twine your legs around his midsection, letting him walk you delicately to the bed where he places you, your back barely hitting the mattress with a thump.