Mr. Langdon (nsfw)

Summary- It's the year 2021. You're in Outpost III after the nearly fatal nuclear attack hit. Little did you know, you were sent by your supreme, Cordelia, to wipe out the antichrist and save the already mutilated Earth. And little do you know, during your interview with Langdon, he has little intention of talking, and more of touching.

Warnings- smut, teasing, idk what else I wrote this months ago

Words- 2703

"What are you most afraid of?" Langdon slid his chair forward, closer to the desk. You couldn't help but watch the way his lips curled the sentence perfectly, hear the way the moist words danced from his tongue.

'If you hedge, I will know. If you lie, I will know,'

The words are fresh in your mind, but you wonder to yourself, 'how can he truly tell if I'm lying?' You avoid looking into his eyes, the coolness of the grey-blues aching to steal your soul. Honestly, at the moment, the one thing that scares you the most, is him.

"Not making it into The Sanctuary," You swallow out breathlessly, beads of sweat gathering in your brow. Everybody told you, once upon a time, that you were a horrid liar. You knew Langdon was different, that he could see right through your very soul with a flick of his intoxicating eyes. He knew you were lying, you could feel it.

"I repeat to you, Y/N, If you hedge I will know. If you lie, I will know. And if you try and trick me, I will know, and this interview will be over, and you will die here, painfully." He repeats, staring you in the eyes. You cower back, mentally cursing yourself for being such a fucking idiot. "I ask of you, what are you most afraid of?"

"I already told you, Mr. Langdon." You defy, watching as his top lip twitched with annoyance. He lifts his fist and brings it down onto Venable's desk, the sound bouncing off of the walls sickeningly. His eyes are burning, his lips twitching. You jump, staring up at the man with wide eyes as he stands and stalks toward you, the heels of his boots clicking deafeningly against the concrete floors.

"I told you not to fucking lie, Y/N."

He leans down to your level and pinches your chin within his fingers, roughly. You wince, trying to pull away. He holds tighter, forcing you to stare at him. He clicks his tongue before straightening himself back up and taking his seat back.

"You're scared of me, aren't you?" Langdon rests his head on his fist, his eyes following every slight movement you make, robotically. You swallow thickly, uncrossing and re-crossing your legs under your gaudy purple gown. "Tell me, love. What part of me truly frightens you?"

Your mouth goes dry and sticky at the nickname. You part your lips slowly before pushing a stubborn piece of hair behind your ear that somehow escaped your up-do. You watch as he slides the bulky black ring up and down his pinky finger. The little act catches his attention and he ceases, loving to tease you.

"Honestly, everything." You finally answer. He chuckles shortly, twisting a long lock of hair around his finger. He composes himself before scooting back in his chair and standing again. He makes his way to the sliding door and turns a lock, humming in delight when he hears the faint click.

"Narrow it down, love." He turns swiftly, his hair swaying behind him beautifully. He walks back over to the desk and slides himself onto the surface right next to you. He's so close, you can smell him. You take a timid breath in, inhaling the smell of sweet cinnamon and smoke. Cigarette smoke.

"Your ego, sir. If I'm being completely honest." Langdon glares down at you, the look sending shivers down your entire being. He purses his lips tightly, seemingly unimpressed by the answer.