Good Boys Don't Beg (nsfw)

summary- after one too many times of fucking off his co-workers, they finally have enough and decide to teach the rich boy a lesson

warnings- lgbtq+, sub!duncan, deepthroating, dubcon, gangbanging, pegging, creampie, spitroasting, femme-domme, oral (male receiving), tiny bit of ass eating lmaoo, degradation, humiliation, hate fucking, verbal humiliation, slapping, namecalling, orgasm denial, unprotected sex, anal sex, anal play

(if this isn't your thing, don't read it. don't say i didn't warn you)

original link- http://cocosfern.tumblr.com/post/184213756048/good-boys-dont-beg-subduncan-one-shot

-

Duncan was used to getting what he desired, and fast.

You could say it didn't make him very famous around the halls of The Shepherd Freedom Foundation which he owned more than half of. He was known for being an all-out brat, tossing a fit when something didn't go his way or firing subordinates just because he was sick of looking at them, and his mother and uncle allowed him to.

The Shepherd-boy was gifted at pissing off rich, high-profile businessmen and women, making him rather unpopular at galas and balls, which he frequented often. However, he did attract sexual attention from both men and women, pulling them in like an invisible magnet.

But, after one incident of Duncan suspending the yearly pay raise due and after he let half of the charity accounts down the toilet because they weren't pulling in the funds necessary, the angry and frustrated men and women of the foundation have had enough. They were tired of the sickening games that Duncan was playing. He knew he had control over their happiness and he abused it, not knowing what trouble he could get into.

It was in Shepherd tradition to invite the foundation over to their multi-million dollar mansions for meetings. Annette thought it took more of a gentler approach instead of cramming twenty men and women into a conference room for over three hours to drone on and on about potential accounts.

It was Duncans first time hosting without his mother or uncle and he was excited, to say the least. He could finally show off his impressive home and lifestyle without openly bragging about it. He made sure to fish out the most expensive suit he owned, an impressive Tom Ford one that he purchased with the money he received by not giving out the yearly bonuses.

He made it obvious to everyone in the office that he did receive his bonus of a hearty two million dollars, and they utterly despised him for it.

All of the guests invited, arrived no later than six in the evening, giving them ample time to speak business over dinner. Duncan was cocky as he invited his colleagues inside of his home, mentioning some of the most expensive art on the walls and just how much the impressive mansion cost him.

It was early in the evening and he managed to stir up anger in the seven men and one woman he invited. Little did he know, everyone was expected him to flaunt, and they had the perfect surprise to knock him down a few pegs.

"You see that diamond vase sitting atop my mantle? Yes, that must have cost me damn near thirteen thousand dollars? It's a rare diamond, only ten of them were made. Impressive, no?" He babbled, a shit-eating smirk rested atop his face. The woman watching him flaunt rolled her eyes, taking a sip of her robust red wine.

"Is that supposed to make me jealous, Shepherd?" One of the businessmen questioned, anger laced in his voice. Duncan chuckled, furrowing his eyebrows together slightly.

"Uh... yes?" He flicked his eyes over his angry guests, slightly confused.

"I've had about enough of your bullshit, Duncan."