a different kind of roomate

As you two finally made it to your old apartment. You unlocked the door, grabbing your backpack and suitcase. Eddie grabbed the two boxes. You than both went to leave, you handed in your key and apologize for not being able to pay for another month, and that you'd be leaving permanently. To be honest, you loved the manager of your apartment building, she was extremely nice to you, helped you move in, showed you around the city. You felt sad to be leaving. She just smiled at you, understanding your struggles with money, and sent you on your way. She did indeed offer to call a cab, which you wish you'd accepted, but she'd already given you so much. You'd feel like you owe her more.

She understood, you two left and walked to the apartment. Already your heavy bags were placing a toll on your body. Eddie offered to carry them for you but in reaction, you refused. Soon enough you both made it to his apartment, walking up the stairs was the most tiring thing you did, even out of walking, those stairs were killer! Luckily you two soon made it to the room. He opened the door for you both and allowed you inside. You collapsed onto the floor, using your backpack as a pillow. Eddie laughed softly "you should have let me carry the bags" he nagged, you grunted and looked to him "shut it" you hissed. He laughed more. Placing the boxes in his spare bedroom. Then he grabbed your legs and dragged you into the bedroom too. "There's a much more comfortable bed here, why not crash on that instead of your backpack?" He asked. You sighed and sat up slowly. Your joints and muscles sore and achy. Then you looked him right in the eyes "tell me about the monster in your reflection first!"

He jolted back a bit. Then sighed softly "right right, I made a promise." He said. Scratching the back of his neck "promise me you won't be scared of me? Or him.. after this?" He said softly. Placing his hands on your shoulders "I promise" you replied, trying to sound brave. He took a deep breath. "Don't hurt her V.." You heard him say, this seemed to worry you only slightly. What was he talking to? Was it what you saw in the glass? And about hurting you, would it? You were scared now, worried, but took deep breaths, a promise is a promise. You looked at him in the eyes "I'm ready.." you said to him, he looked scared, but whispered something you couldn't hear, suddenly a black mass absorbed him. You wanted to scream, but nothing came out.

Before you stood the beast on the new, Venom as it seemed to all itself. Venom was Eddie... Or something like that. They seemed to be watching you closely, moving towards you. You shuffled yourself backwards, shivering.  "We are Venom" it said in a violent like voice, making you jump. He smirked at you. Seeming to enjoy your fear. Taking deep breaths, you relaxed "what do you mean we? Eddie, what are you?" You asked. Venom seemed confused, he grumbled then repeated that they were venom. Laughing softly, you looked down "I don't get it" you said while shaking your head. Venom began talking, starting to explain what was going on, something about him being some kind of symbiote in Eddie's body.

"Like a parasite?" You asked with the usual calm tone, that's when you fucked up, suddenly he pinned you to the wall "WE ARE NOT A PARASITE!!" He yelled, startling you, making you back up and shake. Fear flowed through the veins of your body. You'd realized saying that was bad, but he soon seemed to calm, Eddie came back and hugged you "I'm so sorry! I am so so sorry!! Y/N are you alright?? Please don't be scared.. please" he begged, he was very sorry. So worried for yourself. Accepting his hug, you fell right into his arms and relaxed more, happy he was back.

(PLEASE COMMENT IDEAS!!! IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS!!!)