His Voice

This burning at your side, it was different, most would believe it as an infection, but you'd been cleaned thoroughly. Slowly you sat up but they he stopped you. Peter, he looked worried, but where was Eddie? He was talking to a doctor near the door. He sounded very worried. Something along the lines of... Organ deterioration? Your organs were apparently melting inside of you, being eaten away by something.. yet you live.

How could you even hear them? They were whispering and the door was closed, Eddie was on the other side. Peter looked worried for you. You stare at him with wide eyes, that's all you could really do, everything ached but at the same time everything felt numb. There was a sudden change when Eddie entered the room. The door closing, leaving Peter, Eddie, and yourself. Your eyes focused on Eddie. He seemed puzzled. Suddenly your head ached, pressure building. Immediately they looked even more worried for you as you let out screams of pain and agony. In later moments you'd pass right out.

Silence, silence for hours as they waited for you to wake. Your body lay there like a dead corpse. Silence, there was nothing in this silence. You dreamed. Enter the dream sequence, it could have even been a nightmare, you were still in pain. This zone of imagination was deteriorating. You watched it being melted away by absolutely nothing. You felt a strange weight on your body, as if someone was sitting on you, almost a crushing weight. You opened your eyes to be met with nothing, no one, absolutely no one around you. At the time you were okay with this, sitting up and looking around the room with rather curious eyes. But a magical, mythical, magnificent force pushed you back down. You felt concern, what was this force? No one was there, absolutely no one. Your eyes widened. Then they shut, and you were met with the dream world once more.

You began to cry, eyes welling up with salty tears, your body was hydrated, so these very tears tended to crystallize on your face, you wanted this to stop, your mind ached, your body sore. It was all too overwhelming. Confusion and anger struck you, and that my friend, was exactly what it wanted.

Open again and there you were face to face with Eddie, you screamed, he'd startled you, he threw himself backwards, nearly falling off the hospital bed. You turned to him and apologized profusely. He laughed and smiled

"It's okay Y/N"
He spoke, you might be thinking dear reader. Is this the voice once spoke of in this very title, the answer is clear!
no.
You found comfort in his voice, a gentle softness to it. He pulled you into a hug, your head resting against his shoulder. He was warm and you were cold, rather cold indeed.

"They'll be letting you go soon, I've made sure all your stuff is unpacked, your bed is ready for you. Alright? I want my place to be just like home for you. You're not just a roommate Y/N"

You could barely focus on his words. Something in your head just throbbing. In reality Eddie knew that whatever was happening to you, you might not live through. He wanted you to have the best last days is this was true, he'd take you home, to a place you belong-

=Time skip=

It was the day of your release, the sun was shining, the sky was cloud free, but you, you felt like a storm cloud, your skin pale, your body ached. Eddie got a taxi to take you both home. You hadn't seen Peter, he probably was crying at home, scared he was about to lose his best friend. You were drifting from the world every second. Your head spinning, your mind ablaze and filled with thoughts, most of which weren't your own, but his instead.

Dreaded confusion was common, anger bubbling distracted you. What was going wrong, nothing was right at all, it was a blurr, a time that you wouldn't even remember occured, were you even in a hospital nearly minutes ago?

"K̲̼̙̹̯͉̪͈̲̰̮̯̯̮̺͗ͫ́͑ͮ͆̐ͪ̏͟͟i̛̲͉̪̱̥ͮ̒̋̀̍ͭͫͩͬ͊̽́ͅl̵̻̞̮̺̟̭̺̞̤̞̘̥̼̹͍̩͇͛̋ͨͫ̄̐̓ͦ̄ͪ̽̎͊͌ͯ̚̕͞ͅl̴̨̝̠͕̤̙͕͔͕̻̥̗ͤ̇̔ͨ̐̄̈̍̐̇̄ͪ͐̽́͠ ̷̸̈́ͯ͐͛̈́̓̓ͫ̄͗̇ͣ͆̆ͤ̚̚҉̡̙̞̭͖͖̙̤̗h̛̭̳̫̯͚͂̒̅̅́ī̵̼̤͕̜͙̏̉͋ͤ͊̇ͩ̏̉͊ͤ͑̍̾̎́͡m̡̭̬͔̻͎̜̪̩̫̹̯ͬ̅͒̔̽̉̿ͩ̌ͮ"

This voice was sudden and loud, overpowering any and all thoughts in your mind. Everything became a haze as those words were yelled in your mind. An endless maze of clouded emotions clogged up your senses. What was this voice? What is happening to you? Who's there? Who's there!

_______________
It's been awhile hasn't it.
This book is going to be a year old soon, can you believe it?