Chapter 2-Meet Jessy

I Closed my novel with a sigh.Being at the park brought me sanity and took me to another world free of worries away from my own problems.
A deep laugh close nearby brought me out of my reverie.Wait,I know that voice.I turned around It was Aaron Walker,my all time crush,the boy next door.He never knew I existed and yet we share almost all the classes.He was with the girlfriend Maissey Summers, the school's slut.Her laugh followed and I swear it sounded like the jingle of the bells.I look at him as he passed his fingers through his hair.Damn!He looked like a Greek god.Any company will pay to him to model for them.
Cut that crap girl!I screamed inwardly at myself I picked up my bag and hurried to meet my new roommate.As if am excited.As I walked out of the pack,I gave my crush the last glance and everything stood at standstill,he was looking straight at me.
I turned and lowered my head.Now he would think I am a freak.As if he even knew me.
I arrived at my apartment.I opened the door.Hell No! My room was like a clothes' store.Clothes were all over.
"Hi ,hello", a warm friendly voice said.I turned around to face my new roommate.
" I am Jessy but you can just call me Jess",She brought out her hand and I took it.
"I am Kimberley but you can just call me Kim", I said.
She was a head shorter than me with jet black hair with strawberry highlights.Her cheerful personality was infectious. I think i liked her already.
" Kim I had already prepared some pasta, I guessed you would be hungry then later you could help me out here kindly".
"Yeah sure", I followed her to the kitchen and I sat on the island.She is heaven sent,I could tell that.