chapter 4-She is a mystery

Hey guys,my name is Leila, am Kenyan. Am a fan of  watpadd.There are great minds here trust me.Tyler Mauro is a talented author who left me yearning for more not forgetting Aerithsage.I really wish to be better with time.Please vote for my story.. Nice reading.

Aaron'pov
Am trying hard to do some homework when this song comes floating through my window,I see her.Kimberly, Wait,she really looks different with her hair in a ponytail and in sweat pants.She is different in a good way.No she is breathtaking. Her eyes are summer blue,beautiful. Wait, she is staring right at me.She rushes to close her drapes and I couldn't help laughing out loud.She is fietsy and I like it.This girl has been a mystery and trying to solve her out is a never-ending puzzle.She is quiet and a nerd.Deep down she looks like she is hiding something and makes me want to know more about her.

She has no friends,she sits by herself.My phone rings.Yeah it is my girlfriend.

May:You up babe?

Me:Sure

May:Wanna go out tonight?

Me:Not today babe some other time.

May:But honey today today is the beginning of the weekend

Me:Yeah I know babe but I have got loads and loads of homework

May:Okay.

I will make it up to her tomorrow. I will let it be a surprise. I can't concentrate I need to cool down.I take a towel and strip my shirt.
I need to go for a swim.