Breakfast, Texts, and Ice Skating

"Louis what are you doing?" Melina asked when a plate of pancakes, scrambled eggs, and two pieces of bacon were placed in front of her. 

"You need to have a good breakfast to make it through the day without me." Louis said taking a seat beside her. 

Melina gave him a look of disbelief, then rolled her eyes before taking some eggs off the plate.  Before she was even finished with the eggs though, she was surprised when another plate was placed in front of her, this time with more eggs and a waffle.  Melina stared at it, before giving Louis a look. 

"New York's a big city," Louis explained. "You need all the energy you can get."

"Louis," Melina closed her eyes as she said his name.  "I'm going to be okay, without you," At Louis' offended look, Melina rolled her eyes.  "For the few hours we're apart." She amended. 

"But breakfast is good for you," Louis said, ignoring the sniggering that was coming from Liam and Zayn. 

Melina sighed.  "Okay, just do whatever Louis. I just, too early." She muttered taking the waffle and resigning. 

When the third plate was placed in front of her, Melina waited for Louis to get antsy again before asking Liam and Zayn if they wanted some. 

The two chuckled before doing so, not wanting to get up and get seconds when it was just too much fun watching Louis. Liam grabbed some bacon while Zayn grabbed some more eggs. 

She continued to do the same when Louis got her two more platefuls of fresh fruit.  In which he was so pleased she actually seemed to be doing as he asked, he didn't even realize that it wasn't actually her eating the food anymore but his mates. However when he brought the fifth plate over of fresh fruit. It was only then did he catch Zayn taking some cantaloupe from the plate he'd last brought for Melina. 

"Hey!" He interjected. 

They all looked up. 

~~~

"I can't believe you made me go up all those times to feed Liam and Zayn," Louis said crossing his arms as he and Melina went back up the elevator so the latter could get her wallet. 

"Louis, I tried to tell you to stop but you shushed me, literally." Melina retorted. 

"I was trying to be nice," Louis practically pouted. 

"It was very nice of you, Louis, but please, no more, I feel like I may be sick any moment," Melina held a hand to her full stomach. 

Louis felt no sympathy as he was still sour that the food he'd so nicely got for her like a personal butler had been used to feed his mates so they didn't have to get up off their own lazy bums. 

"Louis Tomlinson, stop pouting." Melina said as she opened the door to her hotel room, actually weary by Louis' silence. 

"If you give me a kiss."

Melina whirled around feeling his breath on her neck.   "Not a chance,"

"Just one?"

"No!"

Louis jutted his bottom lip out. 

"Come on, I got my wallet," Melina said rolling her eyes at his dramatics. 

When they both got back on the elevator, Melina sighed, leaning against the wall of the elevator, adjusting her pony tail so it wouldn't fall out.  Feeling two hands lightly grasp her waist, she looked up to find Louis looking down at her intensely. 

"Melina," He whispered. 

Shaking her head first, Melina leaned forward, lightly kissing him.  Lingering the kiss, she was about to pull back when Louis too leaned forward, a smile on his lips as he kissed her back.