Karaoke and Kissing Cams

~~~

Melina, Ara, and Kate all rushed to the van as the crew ushered them out and into it just before the fans began to gather. The van then drove up to the back entrance that the boys were all going to come from right after all three girls settled into their seats in order to not raise too much suspicion, at least not anymore than they already had.

Louis and the rest quickly made their way into their van, joining after the girls in order to take some photos and sign autographs for those fans whom had stayed, waiting for them to exit.

Louis smiled and signed at least six autographs before getting to the van. “Love you all so much, thank you for being such dedicated fans!” He said before throwing them a large smile, causing more fans to scream.

Meanwhile in the van, Melina just watched on amused at Louis and his antics, also the fans. She swore she just saw a girl in the crowd look like she passed out as Louis finished his speech in which his tone made it much more grandiose than it really was.

“This is crazy,” Melina said when the van drove off and several girls could actually be seen running after the van. “I don’t remember ever having this much will to chase after anyone, not even Jesse McCartney when I was younger.”

Louis whipped his head in her direction but Melina missed the appalled look on Louis’ face as she continued watching the very dedicated fans out of the window.

“What?” Louis sputtered. “Wait, wait, Jesse McCartney!” He exclaimed in outrage.

Melina turned from her window to him.

“You’re supposed to like Country!”

“And I do,” Melina looked at him worriedly.

“That means no Jesse McCartney! He is not country!”

Melina looked at him once more before bursting into laughter, in which the rest of the van followed her laughter. “No he isn’t, but I was a preteen at one point too. My era was Jesse. I still quite like him actually. I’m sure I have his songs still on my Ipod.”

“What, but, but!”

“He was so hot,” Melina winked in Ara’s direction as the two had a discussion once on Jesse McCartney and how they missed his music.

“Melina Hanas!” Louis exclaimed.

“And his voice, oh my god!” Melina continued to Louis’ exasperation.

“She’s no youuuuuuuuu!” Melina grinned as she sang.

“Oh no!” Ara sang, laughing as she did so.

“You give me more than I could ever want!” Melina sang next as she leaned over to smile at Ara.

“She’s no youuuuuuuuu!” Both girls chimed.

“Oh no!” Niall sang with Ara before laughing, causing the rest of the van to laugh too.

“She’s-” Melina was cut off as Louis kissed her quickly.

“Okay, okay fan girl, I got it, you liked him. But that’s in the past!”

“Fan girl?!” Melina exclaimed. “Oh you’ve seen nothing!” Melina stuck her tongue out.

Louis rolled his eyes before kissing her once more.

At the silence, Harry and the rest dared not turn around to the back seat. “Good thing those two are in the back.” He said under his breath, but Zayn heard and chuckled.