Part 1

Let's get this over with then.
Also kris is a guy. I know they don't have a gender but I find myself saying him a lot.
Just another day... I was walking to school with my best friend, Kris. We were friends for a while. His mom was a good friend of my mom.
Me and kris walked into class. "Has everyone found a partner ye- oh! Um...k-kris (y-y/n) we thought you weren't coming today...w-well you guys can be partners t-then I guess." Ms. Alphys stuttered. We sat at our seats until we heard the door slam open.
"Well there goes the door hinges..." I whispered to kris. The feared purple dinosaur walked in. I'm sure if no one was scared of her we would have nicknamed her Barney.
"...am I late?" Susie asked. Ms. Alphys shrunk in fear.
"N-not at a-all, s-Susie. Y-you c-can b-be partners w-with K-Kris And (Y/N). I was j-just about to w-write the assignment o-on the b-board." Alphys looked at her board. And turned back to the class
"D-does anyone k-know where the chalk is?, I-it's the 3rd time I-it's when missing a-and you all k-know I can't start class with out some." Alphys said.
"O-ok if no one speaks up, E-Everyone gets in trouble." She said again, trying but failing to be firm
"Ms. Alphys, there might be some in the supply closet. Me and sus-"
"Thanks Noelle. Um Susie and Kris. Can you guys get the chalk?" Alphys interrupted. Noelle looked at the ground in defeat.
As soon as they left Alphys turned to me. "And (Y/N) please make sure they get the chalk. Thank you." She finished. I walked out the door. Jockington behind me whispered
"Good luck" I sighed.
I don't believe Susie is that bad. Sure she's a bully but, maybe she doesn't actually wanna do that.
I walk outside. Me and kris were by the lockers. We saw Susie pull out something white. 'Is she gonna smoke?!' I thought until I heard a loud crunch 'WAS THAT THE CHALK'. Susie turned around. "You two didn't see anything right?"
I shook my head no. "We just got out here. What do you mean?" I said. Susie sighed. "Let's just go then, hurry up and get the chalk, and then you and kris, you guys will do our project." Susie said.
Time skip
All of you got to the closet and opened the door. "Huh, darker than it should be." I said. Susie backed up "I-is it just me or is that closet really dark?" She said. 'No dip Gerson' (haha get what I did there?...no? Ok then On with the story)
"Well what are you waiting for kris and (Y/N)...are you guys going in or what?" Kris backed up. "Well if you're gonna be scared then! ...W-we'll go in at the same time." Susie said.
I grabbed onto kris' arm sleeve and Susie arm. "Come on you two. It's just a dark closet. We'll find a light switch in there. There's no mon- I mean thing in there." I said dragging them in.

To be continued