This is a long chapter? •Updates and meditation•

So I haven't written in this in a while.
I have had some progress since the last time I updated
I sound really serious right now XD
So pretty much, I ordered a bunch of Girl Scout cookies. Big mistake. Because of course, during cookie season, is when my diet starts to change. Any sweet/unhealthy foods are starting to taste stale and make me a bit nauseous.
My upper back around where my wings would be starts hurting at random times. It's like growing pain but worse.
I haven't had as much headaches but then again I've almost stopped meditating completely. But there was one night when I decided, "wtf im bored." And bam I meditated. But... something happened.
I'm not going to really explain this because even I don't know the whole story, but here goes..

So I was on my bed, texting my friends who are also mythicals, and well, I decided to meditate. So I said brb, put the phone down, and began to meditate. It takes me a while to focus. But eventually when I finally focused, I heard screaming. I also saw flashes of red and lightning. I was obviously freaked out by this, so I texted my friend about it. She said it was probably a past life. I tried and meditated for longer, and I got a brief glimpse of people running and crying and screaming, and there was one face in particular. It was a girl with medium length brown wavy hair, tan skin, and olive green eyes. I think she was important...
Again, I'm being vague. So yea. That happened.

One more thing. Me and my friend Preston who is a mythical but doesn't believe it climbed on his roof and watched the sunset.

 Me and my friend Preston who is a mythical but doesn't believe it climbed on his roof and watched the sunset

Wow long chapter...for once
Have a great day y'all
~Rei