Dreams...

So... yet another serious chapter.
I keep having these dreams where I need to get to something urgent, but I start to run/swim really slow... I always wake up right before the worst happens...
It happened twice in a row. I rarely dream. I've NEVER dreamed two nights in a row. So that was a big surprise. But to dream about the same theme..?
I worded that wrong. They were in no way related except the end, where I was trying to get to something but I couldn't. And I was scared. I'll tell you the dreams...

The first dream...
It was my birthday and I was walking around holding my rabbit yuki (see picture^). I went to this nature place that I have been to irl and there was a pool at the top. I waked by the pool but yuki jumped out of my arms and in to the pool. My friend Preston was there and he yelled the obvious, "SHE CANT SWIM!" I tried to run and jump in the pool, but... i slowed. Not time, just me.  I was trying so hard to swim down to yuki, she was a centimeter away, I reached but I couldn't grab her. Then I woke up.

The next dream...
So I was on my computer and I put on future diary but I forgot it was that one episode with hentai in it (skipped past that part irl ew)  and I thought no one in my family was home and it got through half the episode I was sitting on the bed across from the computer while also on my phone watching it, and my mom comes in the house right at the part where it's about to be the um bad part and I try and run to the computer to turn it off but I'm running really slow like in slow motion and I can't get to it in time.  Like I was sitting a foot away. I got up and tried to click out of it. When my mom walks in I wake up.

So yeah... that happened. My friend said that it