3. Twisted Words

TWISTED WORDS - NOGITSUNE IMAGINE [REQUEST]

Request: 7,9,13 with the Nogitsune

# 7 - "If I could just get you to see it."

# 9 - "Once I hold on, I won't let go ..."

# 13 - "Not that I mind, but why ..."

A/N: I really like this one, though it turned out way duskier than I expected. As always - Enjoy reading ♥

word count: 2008

************************************************

"You're not coming, (Y/N)!", Scott yelled and made me cringe. It was unlike him to lose his patience, which is why he caught me off guard. "He is my friend, too Scott!", I screamed back, tears coming to my eyes. "And he won't forgive me, if something would happen to you. Any of us. Just stay here and let us handle this.", he tried to calm himself down, but I still could feel the anger in his voice.

"Sure, because he always cared so much about me. I'm not Lydia, Scott.", I snorted, before I even knew what I said. I blinked at Lydia, before I turned around. I knew I couldn't hold back the tears for much longer. "Fine. Just go."

It's been days and since then I haven't talked to any of the packs members. I didn't answer calls nor opened the door, when they came over. I was too embarrassed over myself, to look any of them in the eye. Until this day only Scott knew how I felt about Stiles. I kept it a secret for years now and just because I let my feelings overflow the whole pack learned about it. I was pretty sure I would have never said a thing, if things weren't a complete mess at the moment. Everybody worried about Stiles since the Nogitsune took control over him and my nerves were raw.

But staying at home doing nothing didn't make any of this better. I felt useless, sitting in my room, while the others were searching for him and trying to find a way to help Stiles. I couldn't sit down for a minute and sleeping wasn't an option these days.

I tried to get some rest, turn my mind off and browsed through the book on my lap without even reading a word. There was no use of it. As I looked up, I realized the sky had turned dark already. The next moment the book flew across the room until it hit the wall. I got up without giving a thought to what I was doing. My body moved all by itself and the next thing I remembered, was slamming the door behind me.

"Hey (Y/N)!", Isaac's voice took me back into reality. I wheeled around to face the blonde werewolf. "Isaac. Why aren't you with the others?", I asked skeptically. He scratched his head, why I already knew the answer. "I've been just on my way to them." "Right... because it isn't the other direction. Listen, Isaac, I'm not going anywhere, doing something stupid. I just wanted to do some shopping. Get my mind off, you know?", I said in a calm voice, trying to convince him. "Then you don't mind my accompany, do you?" "You'd better go to the others and help them find Stiles. I can carry my bags myself." I saw he was indifferent about what to do next. "It's fine, Isaac. Just go help them. You're of more use there than here helping me buy groceries." I added with a smile. "Alright, but if anything happens..." "I'll call you guys. Copy that."

Relieved I took a deep breath as I finally sat in my car, pulling out of the driveway. I had no clue where I was going but I knew it didn't matter.

After hours of driving around blindly, I finally decided to make my way back home, though I knew I couldn't stand another minute there, being all alone and waiting for news. My mother was off for work for a few days, but being honest I was glad she wasn't here. Otherwise she would only worry about me once again and sure wouldn't stop asking what's going on.

Being exhausted I walked in. Without switching a light on, I walked upstairs and straight into my room. My eyes adjusted to the darkness surrounding me and as I entered the room and closed the door behind me, when I turned around, I saw a silhouette, sitting on my bed.