6. Corrupted

corrupted

pairing: reader x void!stiles

warnings: well, rather submissive reader. dominant void. some oral sex. fingering. teasing. unprotected sex. majorly nsfw. don't tell your parents you're reading this.

word count: 1,9k+

************************************************

"Tell me something, doll." His husky voice whispered, hands pinning me rather roughly against the cold wall. "Why are you here again, huh?"

"I-I... don't know."

Whilst I watched him chuckling, fingers skilfully playing with the hem of my sundress, I couldn't help but think that I indeed had no clue why I kept coming back to his arms, to his sweet caresses. I knew perfectly how wrong it was; perhaps there was something about the danger that led me on, that got me exactly where he wanted me to be.

It all started a few weeks ago, when Stiles showed up at my place in the middle of the night. The boy had dark circles under his eyes, the skin much paler and his hair a perfect mess. If I wasn't so late, I probably would have been able to notice that the person I was talking to wasn't my best friend, the one I was madly in love with. The Stilinski I knew would never jeopardize our friendship for an one night stand, nevertheless, the moment his lips found mine, I wasn't able to say no.

The morning after, Lydia swung by my place asking if I had seen him. I lied, I didn't know if I should talk about what had happened. I wonder if I should have come clean from the start, now it was too late. She told me an evil spirit had possessed Stiles, that we needed to stop him. I agreed. We needed to. It wasn't right. None of this was, which was why I went after him, decided to reason, fight for my best friend. Not a very smart idea, due to the fact that I had no strength to fight the magnetic field he casted on me. At the end, I was left a heaving mess on the floor.

It was then I came to the conclusion I couldn't prevent it. Sadly for me, I was too much his to stay away. Of course I was aware how badly this could end, but I simply didn't care. Void made me feel alive. For the first time in my whole life.

"You are definitely an exquisite thing, little bird." His cold digits worked on the front zipper of my dress, bringing me back to reality. "Especially when you're all surrendered to me."

With only one push, the clothing piece was gone and I was left with nothing on but a black lingerie set. The unexpected movement caused me to gasp, eyes widening a bit; the fox solely laughed, running his index down my belly until it reached the hem of my panties. I bit my lip, buckling forward as a pleading sign.

"P-Please."

"Oh, yes." Void mumbled, fingers brushing my clit over the dampen fabric. "What is it that you want?"

"I want you to, uh-" A soft whine escaped when he circled a single time my swollen nub. "Yes."

"You still haven't said it, little bird."

"I want you to touch me. Right there."

The brown haired man smiled mischievously, nodding. He then guided me towards the bed, lying me down on the soft mattress without much effort. His irises were darker than I remembered when he gaped open my legs, the tips of digits massaging my core painfully slowly. The lack of friction I needed directed me to shift uncomfortably, trying to deepen his touch.

It wasn't long until I felt him bluntly lock my hips, unabling me to move.

"Be patient."

"But I want to-"

"Tsk, tsk, tsk." A wicked grin curled up his mouth whilst he removed the small black cloth that covered my wet entrance. "Do you want me to take care of that?"