Ch. 2 - Meeting the Tavern Owner

(Psycho: There is gonna be a surprise in this Chappie! or maybe two... It's for the Plot! And I'm watching the Dub so dont tell me that they're saying something else! this is my story and I'm using the Dub!)

Everyone just ran out of the Boar Hat. Hawk and Happy was shaking and hiding under the tables. While 'The Rusty Knight' kept walking while the Fairy Tail team stood up and Meliodas hopped over the counter, standing with his hands on his hips.

'The Rusty Knight' stood still a meter away from Meliodas

Meliodas: "Now who are you?"

Just as he said that 'the Rusty Knight' began swaying back and forth, before they tilted backwards and the helmet came off. Meliodas' eyes widened a little seeing that the one in the armor was a beautiful, VERY fragile girl (Psycho: I mean it. HOW IS SHE EVEN ABLE TO LIFT THAT ARMOR!?) with silver hair laying there.

Meliodas just stared at her while Hawk walked over

Hawk: "This kid is one of the Seven Deadly Sin?" He asked

Erza: "Sir, I think my friend here can help her, if you wouldn't mind it" she said as the whole Fairy Tail group hed walked over and was now looking at the girl

Meli: "Sure but let me take the armor off and put her in the bed"

Erza: "Sure"

Meliodas picked the girl up and took her upstairs, took her armor off and put her in the bed. All of it with Team Natsu following. 

(Psycho: ima just write Meli instead of Meliodas from now on)

Meli: "Now can I ask for your names?" he asked while Wendy was heeling the passed out silver haired girl, looking for any injuries.

Erza: "Ah. Yes, my apologies. My names is Erza Scarlet, and the Girl with the blue hair over there is Wendy Marvell"

"Gray Fullbuster."

"I'm Happy!"

"Greetings, My name is Carla"

"Names Natsu Dragneel!"

"Hi, My name is Lucy Dragneel" (Psycho:They're Married. Just to clear things up.)

Meli: 'Dragneel? I feel like I've heard that name before... Nah, probably nothing' "Well ny names-"

he was interrupted by the silver haired girl waking up. After she sat up she asked

"Where am I?" she asked looking around  (Team Natsu went downstairs so that they dont overwhelm her)"um, excuse me but what am I doing here?"

Meli: Oh yeah, you walked into my bar and then you passed out cold on the floor."

Elizabeth: "Your Bar?"

Meli: "Yeah, The Boar Hat, its my Tavern

Elizabeth: "Hold on, you're.. The owner?"

Meli: "Yeah, is the so Weird?"

Elizabeth: "oh no! I just saw the sword on you back so I naturally assumed..."

Meli: "oh this thing?" he said as he took the sword out while Elizabeth yelped

Meli: "hehe, did I scare ya'? guess if you only see the handle it looks pretty intimidating, doesn't it?" he put the sword back "Makes costumers think twice before skipping put on their bill"

Hawk: It'd the costumers that pay their heart and mony to pay for your nasty food, that I'm really worried about" 

Elizabeths widened