Ch. 15 - Mavis!?

Hendrickson: "It can't be..."

Meli: "Oh yeah? It can be!"

Meli said getting ready to attack

Meli: "Revenge Counter!"

Meli started floating up and met with Hendrickson in midair. Hendrickson was about to attack and use some kind of magic to make a shield but something stopped him

Natsu and Lucy were standing a long distance away, alright and not hurt. They're out of hearing and seeing range but they can still see the fight and just as Hendrickson was about to try and Sheild himself from Meli's Revenge Counter

Natsu & Lucy: "Demonic Control," They both said stretching one of their hands out with an open palm

----- explanation of the magical power from the last chappie ------

Hendrickson stopped moving completely. People were confused by that. Except for Wendy and Meliodas.

_____

Meli was floating in front of Hendrickson

Meli: "You walked away from everything important in your life, all of it for a magic power you're about to lose."

Meliodas swung his sword down at Henrickson

Meli: "And that, is Your Sin!"

Hendrickson: 'I, cannot be defeated. By the likes of you!' He thought as the light enveloped him

A big cloud of smoke then exploded and Meliodas fell down to the ground again. His face down in the ground and his bum in the air.

He then did a front flip from where he was and stood up, facing Elizabeth and giving her a little grin, before falling front over again.

Diane: "Captain she said as she and King rushed toward Meliodas and Elizabeth but stopped.

Elizabeth was helping Meliodas sitting up while holding his hand. They then gazed into each other's eyes

King Bartra: "Ahem." He fake coughed as the two sitting on the ground looked over to see him standing in front of all of the Holy Knights, Sins and the rest of Team Natsu.

Howzer: "Y-Your Majesty!?"

Elizabeth: "Father your here! It's so good to see you. Are you feeling any better now?" She said as she and Meliodas walked over in front of him

Bartra: "Yes." 

Elizabeth: "Thank goodness"

Meliodas looked over at Merlin

Meli: "Hey Merlin. are You done with Bartra's treatment yet?"

Merlin: "Yes and it's all thanks to a secret technique from the Demon Realm"

Elizabeth was both shocked and scared at the same time

Meli: "Using the King as your guinea pig? That takes a lot of guts" 

Merlin: "All's well that ends well. So, We're good. Right, your Majesty?"

Bartra just laughed nervously.

*In the Demons realm with Natsu and Lucy*

Natsu and Lucy are running through the streets of the Demon realm's biggest city and the capital, running towards the castle as fast as they can. A very few Demons notice them running but brush it off. You see, it was never made official that Natsu and Lucy were the Demon King and Queen. They wanted to be treated as normal people so it was never made official who the King and Queen was. And when they went to the human world, they left their daughter Nashi with Natsu's older brother Zeref who gave up the Crown and Zeref's wife Mavis, who is a Fairy from the Fairy realm and actually one of Elaine's closest friends. But that was before she met Zeref and before Ban came to the Fairy King's forest. Zeref spends most of his time in the Demon realm and only goes back to Alvarez when its a big and urgent matter. If that makes sense.

Natsu: "we're there soon Luce. I can see it!"

Lucy: "Me too!"  They both said while running

When they arrived at the castle the guards let them in immediately. They walked around the castle but it was empty except for some servants.

Natsu: "Man, where is everybody?" he said scratching the back of his head

Lucy: "Yeah..."

They then want outside and began searching in the city.

~*Time Skip: After a couple of days of Natsu and Luy not finding anything*~
~*Brought to you by Gale and Blaine exchanging clothes because they look like each other*~

Natsu: "Man, where could they be? We've searched almost the whole town"

Lucy: "Yeah, I really do miss Nashi, Zeref and Mavis"

Natsu just hm'd

Suddenly, the ground started shaking wildly. People began asking around what was happening and children began crying.

Natsu & Lucy: What's happening!?"

Natsu and Lucy got enveloped in dark purple light and shot upwards before disappearing together with 13 others and falling unconscious.

When they woke up again, they were laying in a big field of grass.

Natsu: "Huh? We're back in the human world?"

Lucy: "Yeah, but we didn't come here ourselves. I think we should stay low for a while and go under the radar"

Natsu: "Yeah"

They then both went into a nearby town and brought two hooded black cloaks and put them on. (Kinda like the cloak future Lucy was wearing). But not before changing into their human form as to not scare anyone 

~*Time Skip: A few days later with Mavis in the Fairy King's Forest*~
~*Brought to you by the rest of the Fairy Tail team trying to find Natsu and Lucy but ending up going back to the Sins to travel with them while trying to find Natsu and Lucy*~

Mavis was just flying around without anyone seeing her because they all thought she dies in the fire after no one found her body but in reality, she actually went home to Zeref a week before Ban came.

She suddenly heard shouting and went over to look. What she saw made her gasp. She was both Happy angry and sad at the same time. Happy because she saw King again, Sad because she thought he died and both angry and sad because the other fairies are throwing rocks and sticks at King and calling him names and other cruel stuff, but he isn't doing anything about it.

Mavis: "Harlequin!!" She yelled running over to him and hugging him making the other fairies stop what they were doing

King: "M-Mavis!? I-I thought you died in that fire, years ago!" he said hugging back in a brotherly way

 Mavis: "No, actually I left two weeks before it happened."

King: "B-But where did you go to?" he said pulling away and holding her shoulders

Mavis: "That's a secret." She said putting a finger on her lips and winking playfully after pulling away

By now all of the other fairies were just starting when they suddenly flew over and hugged Mavis

Mavis: "Hey everyone! Long time no see!" She said smiling

Everyone else: "Welcome back miss Mavis!"

After they all had a short reunion

Mavis: "I'm sorry you guys but I have to have a talk with Harlequin"

Random Fairy: "But why would you talk with that traitor?"

Mavis: "You guys may see him as a traitor but in my eyes, he's still my friend and Nakama," She said as she dragged King away to a little cliff where they began talking

__________

Hey guys! Psycho here! I hope that you all like this chappie! Ad if you have any questions then don't hesitate to ask about it!

Welp. See Ya guys next Chappie!!