Ch. 12 - Demons?

Wendy: "Natsu-San? Lucy-San? What'd you do to them!?" She asked tears in her eyes because here parental figures were gone

Erza: "What did you do to them!?" She asked pointing her sword at Veronica

Hawk: "They got sucked up inside that Rock!"

Veronica: "Heh, Hah, hahaha! Meliodas really was some wicked monster after all! This stone only affects those who are Evil, trapping them inside!" She said holding the amber up, ignoring the fact that Natsu and Lucy got sucked into it too.

Veronica then held the stone towards Elizabeth: "Proof enough? Will this open your eyes?" she said smugly

Elizabeth then took Meli's sword and ripped the Amber out of Veronica's hand.

Elizabeth: "I want you to bring them back this instant!" She said pointing the broken sword at Veronica

Erza: "I demand the same!" She said pointing her own whole sword.

Veronica: "Sorry. I have no idea how to do that." She said with a monotone.

_____

Elizabeth: "I hate you for this Veronica! You don't know Sir Meliodas! Not a single thing about him! Nor do you about Natsu-san and Lucy-san! None of them should've been sucking into this thing!"

Veronica: "Griamore!"

Griamore: "As You Wish." He then drew his sword and pointed it at the Girls, Trapping Elizabeth in her own and Erza and Wendy in their's

Griamore: "Perfect Shell. You leave us no choice. Now we'll bring you back this way. And those two too so they can be put in prison"

Hawk then ran over to Elizabeth's bubble: "This is nothing! I bet my trusty totters can break through your dumb Shell with no problem at all!"

Elizabeth: "Hawk wait!"

Griamore: "Not even a meteorite that falls down to earth are able to break through my wall."

Ban: "If that's true, then I guess I'll break it with one arm. On second thought, maybe just one finger can slice through it" He said holding Veronica by the side of her head and holding 1 finger towards her neck

Griamore: "You dog! Remover your filthy hands from the Princess"

Hawk: "That's pretty low using a woman as a hostage- I mean good job turning with tables Ban!"

Ban: "Do as I say and nothing will happen to her, okay? Now listen up, Bring the Captain, Pinky, and Blondie back and let the Princess outta that Bubble. So that and you'll get your woman back-" 

*Slice!*

Ban: "Arg! You Bitch, Jericurl!"

He said falling over with Veronica getting caught by Griamore.

Griamore: "Are you all right, Princess?"

Jericho is standing with one foot on Ban's back, holding him down and seathing her sword

Jericho: "That's Jericho"

Hawk then tried attacking but was blown away as a roasted piggy by Guila Snapping her fingers.

Elizabeth: "Hawk no!"

***

Elizabeth was let out of her Bubble and fell to the ground.

Guila crouched down to Elizabeth: "Come, give me your hand."

Veronica pushed her hand away: "Hold it."