Ch. 5 - Helping At The Tavern

Elizabeth is standing in her room, in the Boar Hat, on top of Mama Pig, looking out of the window, at all the landscape they're passing.

"Hey Elizabeth!"

Elizabeth looks away from the window, over to the door of the room to see Meliodas looking at her

Elizabeth: "uh, Yes?"

Meliodas: "Could you come downstairs for a minute?"

Elizabeth: "Of Course!"

Elizabeth: 'This is real. This isn't a dream! I actually found one of the Legendary Seven Deadly Sins!.. think'

°
°
°

Elizabeth: "So, what's this new outfit for?"

Meliodas: "It's the Tavern uniform!"

He said giving her a thumbs up

Hawk: "Way to put your Pervy thoughts on display Dude"

Elizabeth: "I'm going to Serve tables right, so you want me to collect romurs of the possible whereabouts of the Seven Deadly Sins right?"

She said while Meliodas was 'examining' her

Meliodas: "Some Intel of the Holy Knights would be ok to"

He said as he lifted up her skirt, as Elizabeth gasped

Meliodas" "oh relax, I just need to conduct a size check"

Hawk: "You Moron! You're scaring away the only person we have to get people in!"

He said as he bit and tucked at Meliodas' hair

"Hey, maybe we can help you guys out?"

The 3 looked over to see the Fairy Tail Team

Meliodas: "what do you mean?"

Lucy: "Well we're not from around here, and have no where to go, so maybe we can help you guys out?"

Meliodas: "hmm... Sure!"

And so they all began making plans for who was going to have what job.
It all came down to:
Lucy is the cook
Natsu keeps fire in the oven, and keeps the food warm when it's not been send out yet.
Gray makes Drinks, and I've cubes to hold all the liquid cold.
Erza is sitting close to the door, keeping scaring those who want to skip out on their tab.
Wendy and Elizabeth is the waitresses. (Wendy is wearing her own clothes)
Meliodsas helps out Wendy and Elizabeth, while also giving out ale to everyone.
Happy is just sitting on Natsu or Lucy's head, while Carla is sitting on the side looking.

°
°
°

Elizabeth: "umm, Sir Meliodas, there's been something I wanted to ask you"

Meliodas: "Hm?"

Elizabeth: "the Seven Deadly Sins, are you really that wicked (Psycho: We've got all the ways to be W-I-C-K-E-D!), are you really terrible criminals like the rest of the world says? And if you are, what kind of awful crime did you commit?"

Meliodas: "My crime, huh?"

Elizabeth: "Sounds to me, that they just don't know what kind of person you are. After all, you made all that effort to save me, even though you had no idea who I was!"

By now all of the Fairy Tail Team was listening to their conversation. Except for Natsu.

Meliodas: "the truth is... 10 years ago, I traveled through Liones, stealing every pair of panties I could get my hands on."

Elizabeth, Lucy: "You've gotta be kidding!"

"That's right."

They both Anime fell

Meliodas: "okay, what I actually did was stalk a 1000 girls with perfect boobs and grope them all"

He said scratching the back of his head

Elizabeth, Wendy, Lucy: "Gr-Groping!? That's just a joke right!?"

"It is."

All 3 girls Anime fell

Elizabeth: "Please stop messing around with me! Or is the truth so terrible that you committed a crime so terrible that you can't put it into words?"

"Maybe"

°
°

Lucy: "Natsu! Don't go eating all the Fire!"

Meliodas, Elizabeth and Hawk looked over to the Blonde Female in question

Natsu: "But I'm hungry!"

Lucy: "That gives you no right to eat up all of the Fire, you Stupid Husband of mine!"

Gray: "Yeah, Flame Brain, listen to your Wife!

Natsu: "What did you just call me Popsicle!"

Gray: "I said Flame Brain, Flame Brain!"

They are now budding foreheads.

Natsu: "You wanna go!?"

Gray: "Right Here, Right now!"

Natsu readied his flaming fists. The temperature got colder around Gray, and his shirt was no where to be seen.

"Is that fighting I hear?"

They heard a voice behind them together with a scary Aura

Gray: "No Ma'am!"

Natsu: "A-AYE!"

They said acting like Best Buddies

Meliodas: "is this normal?"

He Asked Lucy who walked over and was holding Happy in her arms, standing beside him.

Lucy: "Completely."

she said with a dumbfounded face

Meliodas: "Are you sure?"

Lucy: "Yup!"

Meliodas: "Even the fact that your Husband's hands are on fire?"

Lucy: "Yeah, that's just his Magic"

Hawk: "Magic?"

Lucy: "You don't have Magic here?"

Meliodas: "We don't have Magic, we only have something called Magical Power that only Holy Knights have"

Lucy; "well then i guess there will be a long explanation, about how out Magic works and what it is"

She sighed

__________

HAIYA GUYS!! I Hope that you likes this chapter to! And I'm now officially started on EPISODE FREAKING 2!

SEE YA' NEXT CHAPPIE!