CHAPTER 2

Mother POV

As long as jimin has that ring in his possession he will be alright, but he needs to be recognized as the ring's master first. And to be recognized as the master the ring needs to taste jimin's blood. Something sharp will be needed of course...... after looking through a lot of boxes I eventually found something that might work. I was able to find some old butter knifes, but the blade was to dull and it also had a little bit of rust on it. Thankfully some special blade sharpener stones were lying in the same box. I hope this actually works because i don't want to inflict any unnecessary pain into him, after i decided the knife was sharp enough I proceeded to start the ritual. This ritual wasn't supposed to happen this early in his age, it was supposed to take place when he becomes fifteen years of age. This is a very special ceremony for the demon raze, because when they come in age they can find out their special magical abilities that are unique to every single one of them. They also have to summon a magical being that will be their companion, and help them along the way. But the main problem I have right now is that he is to young, if this fails he could die but even if I do succeed their could be a backlash of overflowing magical power killing him. The only choice a have is to seal his powers when his powers awaken during the process, if i do that their is a sixty percent chance of his survival. I guess it's better than nothing.... But since his powers are going to be awaken to early, the seal whon't come off even when he in age to receive his ability, he will be powerless until his eighteen birthday. Well I don't have to worry about his safety since he will have him looking after him. But i do wonder how he will take it having a new master, well time will tell. Okay first I have to make a magic circle. She proceeded to pick up the butter knife and cut her left hand, blood came rushing out and spilling into the floor. And as if the velvety liquid had a mind of its own it started moving forming a magic circle. You see she wasn't from a normal demon family, she was royalty but because of some family issues she ran away. All her family had the ability to manipulate blood, mainly their own blood but in special cases others to. It's only a skill that the royalty posses and since jimin it's her child their is a chance he also has that skill. She then started to move his limp body on top of the magic circle, at that point she turn him around in his belly, then proceeded to lift his shirt up. She seem to hesitate to reach inside her pocket to reach out for the sharp object that was inside. But after minutes of struggling she finally pull it out then place the tip of the blade in the child's sleeping back "mommy's sorry" putting pressure on his back she started carving symbols as she did she was sheeding tears once in a while. As she saw her sons blood sliding down through his back and into the ground mixing with her own. When her work was done she started chanting some unknown words. As she did the blood forming the magic circle started to grow flames, the flames then started to move violently around jimin as if it was trying to consume him whole. It was a terrifying sight to see, it was as if hell itself was loose in earth. Soon the once violent flames became smaller, and smaller indicating she was almost finishing the chant. As she came to a stop the flames turn a blue color, the same color as the ring. But that wasn't the only odd thing that occurred, the blood that created the magic circle started to deformed and flow up jimin's body, entering through his open wounds and carrying along the unusual blue flames inside to.
~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~
So I'm finally done with the second chapter, I'm sorry that it took some time to finish I had a lot of work I needed to finish ||^|| and because of that I didn't have time to write.