Chapter 5

Last Chapter

"It doesn't matter either way, you're still going to get your reward, so why does it matter if she is killed."

"Right...."

~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~

"I guess my job here is done, troops pull out we are going back to the castle!"

"Sir, yes sir!"

"Hey, what are you doing standing there for, don't you want your reward.?"

I guess this meat head doesn't know that they had a child..... fine by me, I'll just accompany them to receive my reward. Then come back here, and look for the kid. I will just sell him off, he will be worth a lot of money since he has demon blood in him, and human blood so he won't be very aggressive, making him easier to tame.

"Yes, I'm coming"

○  ○  ○  ○  ○  ○  ○  ○  ○

"Your majesty, do you truly believe in those commoner words?"

"Of course not, but I won't miss any changes that may come my way. If it means to get rid of those disgusting demons that is."

"Of course your majesty"

"Now, how is my son Yoongi."

"I'm afraid that he is still cooped up on his room over, that"

"I see.... but i'm afraid he can't stay like that forever"

"Indeed"

"Now tell me how long will general Sylar's trip back to the castle take."

"About three days your majesty"

"Excellent, we shall soon prepare for their arrival"

"Yes your majesty"

○  ○  ○  ○  ○  ○  ○  ○  ○

Author POV 

Inside the basement Jimin who once laid asleep, is now starting to awake from his slumber. Being able to finally open his eyes he sprung up, and looked around his surroundings. After a while, he realized he was still in the basement, and was trapped behind some boxes.
Lucky for him the boxes weren't containing anything heavy, so with a slight push they all came tumbling down. Unfortunately they made a noise when they made impact with the ground.

"Oops, I forgot mom told me to be quiet"

Jimin waited, he waited for any type of sound that might indicate that there was another life besides his. But there was silence, nothing but silence.... well whatever was there before was no longer here. He began jogging towards the exit, he suddenly felt a hard object hitting his chest every time he jumped. It made him stop in his tracks and look down towards what was making him feel uncomfortable. To his surprise it was his mother's ring, the little boy's face twisted into confusion. He had no idea why he had it with him.
That's when he remembered something his mother told him some months ago.

Flash Back

"Mom, how come you always wear that ring but always take of the other ones."

"Well Jiminie this ring isn't simple, it's very special."

"So mom will never take of the ring?"

"No, there is going to be two reasons for this ring to come off."

"Two reasons?"

"Yes, one will be a gift from me to you for your coming of age ceremony, and two....... if something dangerous were to happen to us it will immediately be passed to you."

End of Flashback

Dangerous? He repeated that word multiple times in his head, dread slowly creeping up towards him.

Jimin mustered all the courage he had, and again proceeded towards the door, but this time with precaution. When he reached the door, he slowly turned the knob opening it. Before he stepped outside, he took a peek
for any sort of indication of danger. To his relive everything seemed normal as always. He stepped fully outside closing the door behind him, he paused and looked right, then left. "Mom....." Silence again, nothing but silence. Soon the little boy found himself walking towards the front of the house, and checking every room he passed by. Again Jimin began to think about everything that has happened so far. He was so lost in thought that he fail to notice a puddle of crimson liquid. Until he felt wetness seep through his sandal of his left foot. That's when he looked down to see blue soulless eyes staring back at him.