cinq

—attraction; the action or power of evoking interest, pleasure, or liking for someone or something

attraction; the action or power of evoking interest, pleasure, or liking for someone or something.

。。。

<crude humor~~im so sorry>

yoongi blushes, continuing to gaze at the model in front of him—namjoon. the boy goes on and on about his passion for football and music. it's really cute, yoongi decides. the way namjoon's nose scrunches up when he smiles, and his dimples become visible. yoongi really wants to touch those delicate dimples.

suddenly a tray is slammed onto the table, both of the occupants who were sitting down suddenly jump up.

"hey, who's this little kitten?" a cheeky, light voice asks before laughing.

"hey namjoon." the boy - who yoongi has no idea what his name is - does a handshake with namjoon, then sits down right beside yoongi. the new occupant looks yoongi up and down, biting his lip while doing so, but all yoongi does is smile at him innocently. the new kid has pitch-black hair, with matching seductive eyes. his outfit consists of black skinny jeans and a white collared shirt. overall, the boy is very attractive.

"nice to meet you!" yoongi greets, his smile widening. his gums peak out and his nose scrunches up cutely. he screams baby boy.

"hey baby, my name's jimin." he whispers it right into yoongi's ears, the voice suddenly becoming lower and slightly husky. namjoon rolls his eyes but laughs nonetheless. jimin's way of being able to flirt with anything breathing is always hilarious to him.

"okay jimin, you can sit your thirsty ass down and enjoy your lunch." namjoon rolls his eyes again, as jimin winks at yoongi. the baby can't help but blush, his whole face being covered with a light-pink color. yoongi whines, subconsciously trying to give himself sweater-paws but is unsuccessful as he is only wearing a crop-top. he tries to curl into himself, feeling shy from the strong and dominant gazes of the two men.

"but, his name is yoongi. please speak in korean to him, he doesn't understand english that well." namjoon explains to jimin quickly, all the while glancing at the adorably shy kitten in front of him. he finds it quite amusing how shy yoongi can be and although he'd usually would find that annoying, yoongi was far from that.

"y-yes, i'm yoongi. it's very nice to meet you." yoongi mutters into his hands, trying to look into the eye's of jimin but being unsuccessful. the look jimin was giving him was way too intimidating for him to handle.

suddenly three trays are being placed onto the lunch table. yoongi looks up and meets the gaze of hoseok. he smiles again, subconsciously. he really enjoyed the company of hoseok during class and hoped to see him again. luckily, yoongi didn't have to wait long.