six

you hoe start writing — a message from my friend :))

—ethereal; extremely delicate and light in a way that seems too perfect for this world

ethereal; extremely delicate and light in a way that seems too perfect for this world.

。。。

the last person jungkook expected to see at his lunch table was the new kid from pre-calculus.

he tried to be as confident as possible when walking towards the lunch table. but, even though yoongi's personality wasn't intimidating, his looks sure as hell were. he had a perfect face. small and glossy kissable lips, a cute kitten nose, and beautiful alluring eyes. being near someone as beautiful as him was definitely unnerving.

nonetheless, jungkook tried his best to confidently walk towards jimin. he proceeded to sit on the others lap, before gazing at yoongi. he tried to make his eyes as big as possible, trying to act cute.

the beauty seemed to recognize him, as his eyes suddenly became enlarged.

"wow, who invited the twink?" his crude mouth got him a slap on the head from jimin, while hoseok bursted out laughing. the others all gave small chuckles. yoongi was just a confused little baby, as jungkook spoke in english.

"ehh, never mind." the words that escaped jungkooks' mouth were released completely against his consent. they just seemed to spew out of his mouth without his brain actually registering what he said.

"jungkook bro, who can't just say shit like that." hoseok said, cackling. he looked like he was about to pee his pants as he was laughing way too hard.

"i mean i'm just stating the obvious...his small waist, big eyes—" jungkook tried to continue, but was quickly shut down by namjoon.

"anyways," namjoon completely ignores what jungkook was saying and looks directly at yoongi, "we're all so glad you came to this school. we can't wait to expand our friendship~" yoongi feels himself turn even redder, but he's still glad that they all reciprocate his feelings.

"namjoonie you sound like such a pervert, like who even says, 'expand our friendship'..." taehyung tries to mimic the others deep voice, but epically fails. instead, he bursts out into laughter and is unable to finish his sentence.

"taehyung, kindly shut the fuck up." namjoon smiles at the other and talks in a sweet voice, although he is obviously pissed.

"aye aye captain. i'll suck your di—"

"taehyung, your filthy, disease filled mouth is going nowhere near my eight inch—"