Chapter 75

The human opened his eyes and stared at the ceiling. He then smiled. He loved his dreams nowadays. After receiving so many nightmares about his soulmate, it was damn nice to have such wonderful dreams. Especially when meeting with his cute daughter. He moved his hand towards his belly and turned his head to look at his soulmate. But then he frowned when he realised that Kongpob was not here. He was not here with him on the bed. Where was he? Arthit sat up and he gasped. A memory that Kongpob had been crying hit him. He pushed the blanket back and exclaimed in his head to Kongpob: "Where are you?" But a rather cheerful and excited Kongpob replied absently: "I am here. I'll be back." Arthit frowned harder. What kind of answer was that? He looked down and blushed as he noticed that he was still wearing that sexy uniform of his soulmate. The top part of the uniform. 

He had a quick shower and wore comfortable clothes before he left their suite to hunt for food and his soulmate. Imagine his surprise when he heard some maids passing by him say: "He is so sexy in his pants only. And strong too! Be quick!! My sister is there since the beginning." Arthit started to follow them, his hunger forgotten. And when he finally arrived there, he saw a lot of demons dying to enter a very large entrance. Feeling very curious, he tried to get in too but those so excited fangirls did not make way for him at all. They kept on squealing and sighing. Some screamed. He clenched his fists, biting his lip and looking so dejected that he could not see what was going on inside. He then heard a voice say in his ear: "Whatcha doing, bro?" He turned to see Yihwa next to him. The latter's eyes widened as she felt something new in Arthit. She leaned back and grinned, screaming: "YOU MATED!!!!!"

Arthit grinned back and nodded. Laughing, Yihwa hugged him and said excitedly: "I am soooo happy for you guys!! How? How did you do it? How? HOW?" Seeing Arthit blush and try to evade the question, Yihwa giggled: "Ohh I don't need the juicy details of course. This I know already. But it was broken right? The soul bond?" However to listen to what Arthit was saying was so difficult with all the noise those girls were making. Annoyed, Yihwa told her demon: "Make them shut up, darling!" "Right!", answered Shade and she came forward, saying with authority: "Enough!!" At once, the girls around them became submissive and bowed their heads to Yihwa. Arthit whistled softly, seeing how Yihwa's power was awesome like his brother. But then Yihwa turned to look at him with her eyes shining silver-like. Shade stared at Arthit, her eyes cold. Arthit stared back at her, tilting his head in amusement. Shade leaned near him and bared her fangs, growling low. The other demons whimpered as they felt her power intensify. But Arthit just smiled at her and reached out to touch her cheek. 

He whispered a sweet "Hi", causing Shade's eyes to soften and she said in awe: "You are really nice." Arthit chuckled: "So I have heard." Shade moved closer to him and said: "Slate told me how much he loves his human and that I would love him too." She leaned over and kissed his cheek: "Welcome to our family, Slate's human." Arthit laughed and hugged her. "Thank you. But my name is Arthit." Shade nodded. She then winked at him before she retreated. Feeling the sudden stares of the demons around them, Arthit just smiled at them. Yihwa grabbed his hand and said: "Never mind the gossip of the mating! You can tell me about it in a sec. Lemme show you something cool first!" And she dragged him into the midst of the crowd to the entrance of the hall. Arthit's eyes widened as he saw the scene that kept those girls so entranced. Kongpob tilted his head and smirked at his father as he casually wiped the blood on his chest. The wound that Noah had just done to him healed and he beckoned at his father. 

Yihwa turned to Arthit as she said excitedly: "Aren't they cool? It's more than one hour since Father is sparring with P'Kongpob! They are not tired yet! I want to join them too!" She then cupped her hands around her mouth as she shouted: "Go for it, Father!!" Noah laughed as he heard his daughter shout and he charged Kongpob once again. Arthit crossed his arms and watched his soulmate calmly as Kongpob dodged his father's claws. But his eyes were not on the fight. They were more specifically on Kongpob's attire. His dear soulmate had in fact dropped him on the bed and something must have happened in between because Kongpob was still in his uniform trousers. Yeah, he was bare chested. With sweat glistening on his skin as he moved to fight off his father. Oh and the love bites of their lovemaking were present too. Arthit tuned off Yihwa's excited encouragements to those two and glanced at the other girls behind him who were busy ogling the two fighting demons.