God won't save You

Shalaencantala nebresucantaida aroimanebrasu ixxiixi cabreduçu, cambela ixixi cantrebilanon oria urubixabas cavalentrasoi xombralubraza bi di cá cá zokauiui. GOOOOOODDDD!!! YOUR SONS AND DAUGHTERS ARE HERE LOOOORD!! BEGGING YOUR PARDON OOHHH FATHER, I HUMBLE MYSELF BEFORE YOU OH FATHER TO BEGGING YOUR PARDON, TODAY THE HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD IS GOING DOWN AS A RAY OVER THIS CHURCH, I'M FEELING, IT 'S DOWN, IT' S DOWN, I CAN FEEL. DOWN SPIRIT! DOWN HOLY SPIRIT! IT DOWN OVER ITS SONS AND DAUGHTERS AND BURNS, BURNS ALL SINS. IT IS GOING DOWN I'M FEELING IN ME BROTHERS AND SISTERS, IT IS PURIFYING ME, SO, CLOSE THE EYES AND PRAY WITH FAITH THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL DOWN OVER YOU.

BROTHERS, THE DEVIL IS HERE!!!! HE IS ON THE DOOR OF THE CHURCH WAITING FOR YOU TO LEAVE TO TAKE YOU FROM THE WAY OF SALVATION. HE WILL MAKE A BRAIN WASH ON YOU TO NUMB YOUR SOUL SO THAT YOU DO NOT FULFILL THE DESTINY INTENDED FOR YOU BY GOD. SO YOU PUT YOUR FOOT OUT OF THE CHURCH HE WILL START TO SEDUCE YOU, BECAUSE THAT IS THE ONLY PLEASURE OF THE DEVIL, CAPTURE THE STRAY SHEP AND TAKE THEM TO A DARK CAVE WHERE WILL BE DEVOURED BY THE WOLVES. THEREFORE, BROTHERS AND SISTERS, THE ONLY WAY OF NOT ALLOWING THE DEVIL TO TAKE POSSESSION OF YOUR SOUL IS CONTRIBUTING TO THE WORKS OF THE LORD, THEREFORE, I COUNT ON THE COLLABORATION OF YOU MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS, NOW WE'LL SING A HYMN OF PRAISE.

That's what I have to endure every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday. The patience of the human being is limited and it looks like I have a lot, but they have managed to end it. This fantasy club where a guy in a suit read a book full of fables for grown kids was on the same street where I lived and the noise of the club members' screams came to my house and then to my ears making me feel a big headache. In case you are out of money to buy a ticket to the circus just go to an evangelical church the fun is the same. I would say that the church is even more fun than the circus, because it's not just about circus performances, it also has theater. Some churchgoers called churches should be hired by a TV station because the talent they have for dramatizing certain scenes is unbelievable! I confess that I became envious on some occasions when I saw the pastor stage a scene where he cried, I almost cheered standing, but I restrained myself. Another incredibly well-staged scene was an exorcism done by the pastor, on this occasion the pastor held on a woman's head and began to shout "SATAN I COMMAND YOU TO LEAVE THIS BODY! IN THE NAME OF JESUS GET OUT!!!!" And he kept repeating this until after a few minutes the woman began to squirm and threw herself on the floor like a worm under the hot sun.

Really that was a very profitable business, if I had all the resourcefulness of the pastors I could open a church, I would make a fortune in tithing. It was simple, was just to say what fools wanted to hear, things like: "GOD IS WITH US PROTECTING US, HE HAS PLANS FOR YOU BROTHER, GOD WILL GIVE YOU ALL THAT YOU WANT JUST HAVE FAITH" and other bullshit nonsense, but which for the minds of faithful puppets make a lot of sense. But I have no aptitude for it, so I do not care. So what should be done to make the flock of sheep miss out? It's very simple we have to eliminate their pastor.

I had gone to the church only three times, just to fit in and look like a normal person, but in the last few days I went to attend all the weekly cults. Participating and contributing to the tithe, the difficult thing was not to laugh at the antics that happened there, but I tried. I kept myself as serious as possible, behaving like a true believer, shouting alleluia, glory to God, the blood of Jesus has power, among others bullshit. One day the pastor asked who had not yet accepted Jesus? So I went ahead to the whole church and said I accepted Jesus! The whole church celebrated. At the end of the cult a lot of people came to congratulate me, I had to keep cool and relaxed to go through all that shit without showing signs of annoyance. Finally, Pastor Everaldo came to speak with me.

— Abel, my heart is filled with joy that you have accepted Jesus

— Mine too, pastor!

— You can be sure Abel, from now on your life will change for the better! The Lord is going to pour blessings on you!