~1~

Min Yoongi. He was one that you could say ruled to campus. Everyone knew him, if you didn't then you were either stupid or one of the freshmen. All the girls wanted him, but there was one thing and everyone knew it. Min Yoongi was gay. He wasn't the only one though, there were many boys and girls who were attracted to the same sex as themselves. Yes, there were people who Yoongi hated, and people who hated Yoongi, but that was no surprise. Yoongi had a reputation for getting into trouble, like throwing then biggest parties in the frat house, getting into fights, skipping classes, and much more. Yoongi was use to quick fucks and one night stands, not ever really thinking about a relationship. Even though he was known for parties, drinking, and just getting into trouble period, Yoongi was a good guy at heart. He had a few close friends that he saw everyday, and he was a straight A student despite skipping class sometimes.

Yoongi was a person who you would think stayed home all the time, and yes he would like that, but he also really liked the parties and hanging out with his friends. He was currently walking to his first class, wearing tight white washed jeans, a white Rolling Stones shirt, and a black leather jacket with his mint hair falling in his face. He walked into his class room and sat down, ignoring all the looks he got. He was serious when it came to class, but only when he was there or if he wasn't hung over. He tried to pay attention to his class and was slightly relieved when the bell rang. He began walking down the hall, "Hyung!" He heard a familiar voice ring as he turned and saw his friend, "Hey, Jimin..." he said as Jimin had just hugged him.

Park Jimin. Jimin was only a few years younger than Yoongi and he was one of the most energetic people Yoongi knew. There was never a time Jimin wasn't bubbly and hyper. He was also one of the more popular kids, but that came with being close to Yoongi. "How was your first class of the day?" Jimin asked as he walked with Yoongi, their next class happened to be together. "Same as always, Jimin..." Yoongi answered as he walked into their class, Jimin following behind.

Jimin and Yoongi sat next to each other and the class started. Yoongi shuffled in his seat, getting aggravated when he began to hear some of the bullies of the class picking on someone. Jimin saw how Yoongi was acting and he knew he wouldn't hold back for long. Jimin was right as he saw Yoongi turn and look behind them. "Can you not?" He asked with a snarky tone. The bully huffed, "Don't worry... This twit doesn't mind..." he said and went back to picking on the poor kid. Yoongi sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. He got up and Jimin tried to stop him, but Yoongi didn't listen. He stood over the bully, "I asked you to stop." He said in a serious tone. Everyone in the classroom had wide eyes, knowing who Yoongi was and what he would do. The bully didn't seem to know, which would change very soon. "Do you know what happens when people like you don't listen when I ask them to stop?" He asked.

The bully grunted, "like you could hurt me." He said and a few people gasped. Yoongi chuckled and turned away. The bully stood up and he was easily a few inches taller than Yoongi. "You obviously don't know me..." he said and as he turned around, he threw his fist at the guy and hit him square in the nose. The bully fell to the ground and held his nose. He scurried to get out of the room and Yoongi sat down. He heard a small 'thank you' and turned to see the small boy who was being bullied smiling at him. Yoongi nodded and everyone got back to class.

Later in the day once class was over, Yoongi went outside and stood on one of the benches outside. "Everyone! Can I have your attention please! I will be having a big party tonight at the frat house and I want you to invite as many people as you can! Bring booz!" He said and a few people cheered and Yoongi got off the table. He glanced to the side and saw a police car. He wouldn't admit it, but one of the police tend to catch his eye. He didn't know his name, but he knew his partner. He walked over to them. "Officer Jeon.... this your new partner?" He asked, looking at the officer walking up to them.