~14~

Yoongi was frantically getting his stuff together. "Hobi, can you drive me... And... Can you stay too?" He asked and smiled brightly when Hoseok nodded with no hesitation. He pecked Hoseok's lips and then they told Jungkook he could stay as long as he wanted before they left. Yoongi was shaking slightly at the thought of performing in front of people. He had never done it and was nervous. "Hey, Babe... It's okay... I'm sure you do great." Hoseok said and gently squeezed Yoongi's thigh. "It's at the studio. They wanted to meet me there then take me to the place where I'd perform. The want me to see the stage and show me a few things..." Yoongi said and smiled at Hoseok, holding his hand.

They got to the place and were lead to the place where the performance would be. "Okay. So the fans loved your songs.. The same day they were demanding to see you in person and wanted you to perform. We will have security guards everywhere because even though you are new, people will try. And you-Oh Namjoon you made it. okay I'll have my assistant go over what I've already gone over with Yoongi. After that we'll all talk." He said and Yoongi smiled. "He's performing too?" He asked with a wide smiled and the boss nodded. "Yay!" He said and then they all finished with the simple stuff. "Okay.. After the performance, both of you if you want can meet some of your fans.. It's good to talk to them and make a good impression. That's all for now.. Come back tomorrow and we'll get everything set up... There's already about two hundred fans that bought tickets... If you want only your closest friends to have backstage passes then we can do that. "Him!" Yoongi immediately pointed st Hoseok. "And Jimin, Tae, and Jungkook... Namjoon are you gonna bring Jin?" He asked and Namjoon nodded. The boss nodded and smiled. "It's set then. Call if you have any questions before then."

Yoongi, Hoseok, and Namjoon decided to go out and eat, specifically at Jin's restaurant. They got their table and Namjoon smiled and scooted over in their booth just in time for Jin to plop down next to him. He laid his head on Namjoon's shoulder. "Mmmm... Glad I own this place so I can do want.. anyway.. So how'd it go?" He asked, smiling. "It went good.. You and the others get free passes to be at the 'concert' and get to come backstage after." Namjoon said and kissed the top of Jin's head. "Let me see your truck Namjoon... I didn't get to see it yet.." Yoongi said and Namjoon pulled out his phone, handing it to Yoongi.