four!

When Aurelia's head breaks the surface of the water, it's with a gasp for breath and a rush of cold air

When Aurelia's head breaks the surface of the water, it's with a gasp for breath and a rush of cold air. She coughs slightly, turning in the water to see someone who definitely isn't Fleur. It didn't take her long to pinpoint him as Harry Potter, the Boy Who Lived.

"Where's Fleur?" she asks quickly, still coughing slightly.

"She didn't make it," Harry Potter replies.

"You... you waited?" she says breathlessly, beginning to tread water by herself.

His face morphs into one of awkward embarrassment. "Well, yeah," he nods. "I couldn't just... leave you there."

Aurelia becomes aware of a ginger boy to his other side, watching the interaction with wide eyes.

"I— thank you," she tells him eventually, beginning to make her way to the edge of the Lake, noticing the screaming and shouting coming from the crowd, as well as the faces of the Merpeople around her. They're screeching their song as they follow the three of them back, Harry and his friend talking in quiet voices just behind her. She doesn't bother trying to engage, instead trying to find Fleur. Her eyes meet her friend's as she approaches the bank and she speeds up slightly as the blonde attempts to fight her way to the bank.

"I'm alright," she reassures her, pulling herself out of the water and being dragged into a large hug.

"I thought you were hurt!" she exclaims, half-hysterical. "I thought I'd failed and that you'd—"

"Everything's alright," she repeats, hugging her back just as tightly. "I'm fine, thanks to him. Ironic, isn't it?" She gestures towards Harry with a grateful smile. Fleur laughs gently at her sense of humour, finally releasing her. Madame Maxime is smiling at the two of them, glad to see Aurelia out of the water. Soon, the nurse had wrapped her tightly in a blanket and given her a potion to warm her up until they can get inside and dry off properly. Her eyes look around at the wet, cold grounds of Hogwarts. The points are announced soon after.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have reached our decision," Ludo Bagman announces, his voice magically amplified. "Merchieftainess Murcus has told us exactly what happened at the bottom of the lake, and we have therefore decided to award marks out of fifty for each of the Champions as follows.

"Fleur Delacour, though she demonstrated excellent use of the Bubble-Head Charm, was attacked by Grindylows as she approached her goal, and failed to retrieve her hostage. We award her twenty-five points."

Aurelia applauds her friend proudly. Despite not making it, she'd done a good job.

"I deserved zero," Fleur says sadly. Aurelia elbows her slightly harshly.

"Don't be ridiculous! I'd award you fifty points just for being brave enough to enter," she reminds her. "Your Bubble-Head Charm was great, you heard him."